PangeaPeople Hostel & Hotel

Berlin, Germany

The room was really nice, but it was extremely hot and airless place during the night. Location and staff were fine. However, if you are looking for 'hostelish' atmosphere you won't find it here.... But for a night it is still a good option

• 2nd Aug 2013

The Yellow

Rome, Italy

I have stayed there for 7 seven nights.... The hostel is nicely located and the staff is really helpful... The room was big, the bed was fine, except from the blanket which was rather old (but I haven't used that). The hostel doesn't have any common area except the bar which is nice and cheap- but it is a bar.... so the people like me who prefer to chill rather than party in the evenings have no way to meet another 'calm travellers' However, the price was excellent and I will go back there..

• 15th Apr 2013

Astor Hyde Park

A really good location... I have been walking around London without using underground which is a great way to safe money and see not only the touristic areas... The staff was competent and helpful.... The only aspect I am not a big fan of are mixed room.... the guy next to me was snoring for the whole night which can ruin your sleep...

• 15th Mar 2013

Royal Mile Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

It was a gret pleasure to stay in your hostel. The combination of perfect location and atmosphere :) Really helpful staff, comfortable beds and so many amazing people.

• 1st Oct 2012
  • Poland

Hi Agata! It was a pleasure to have you with us at Royal Mile Backpackers. Please come and see us again and make sure you recommend us to friends and family!