Sandeman Allen

The hostel is good because the value for the money is fine, the only thing that I didn´t like was that it is not clean and the bathrooms are very small. The rest of the aspects are really good: price, a good neighborhood, the shops are near by the hostel, and the tube station is very near too. The personal is also quite nice.

• 3rd Jul 2013
  • Mexico

The hostel is really cozy because of the personal, they are very friendly and they make you feel at home, they care about your stay and listen to your needs. That is great. It´s far fom the centre of the city but the metro station is near. I found the neighborhood quiet, although some said it was dangerous. The think that I didn´t like was that my bed was very (very) close from the rest and I felt tight among my roommates.

• 28th Jun 2013

LSE Rosebery Hall

I really liked to stay at Rosebery, the team is very friendly, they are very organized, the breakfast always was excellent, although it is a little far from the center of Lonon it has the tube station very near and the bus passes in front of the hall. I´d definitely come back :)

• 10th Sep 2012