Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 24

This was one of the loveliest hostels I’ve ever stayed in, which really surprised me since it was American! It’s in a converted house so it has a lawn, a swimming pool, etc. as well as lots of common rooms to hang out it, play pool, eat dinner, etc. Very relaxed atmosphere but also very easy to meet new people. A city bus line runs 1 block away so it’s easy to get downtown.

Aline Hostel

Chefchaouen, Morocco

Really nice little hostel on the southeastern edge of Chefchaouen’s medina. The owner speaks French but his wife speaks Spanish, and there are about three different dorm rooms on the first floor (2nd floor for Americans) that share a pretty Moroccan-style common area. There are two clean and fresh showers and three toilets. On top is a quiet terrace with great views of the surrounding mountains and city. Really affordable place and I got to meet English- and Spanish-speaking folks here.

Hostel Hemingway

Pamplona, Spain

A great hostel in a great city.

muchas gracias por tu comentario !

Éthic étapes Patrick Varangot

Saint Malo, France

Really great hostel. Super nice receptionists who helped me figure out how to get to Mont-Saint-Michel and even called other hotels in French for me. I enjoyed the breakfast buffet! It's a quick 5-minute bus ride from the train station but the buses stop running around 9pm so I had to navigate through winding suburban streets in the dark to find the place. It's half an hour on foot to Intra-Muros (the old walled city) but it's right down the street from bakeries, restaurants, and a Carrefour.