Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 30

Wildebeest Eco Camp

Nairobi, Kenya

The Wildebeest campsite is by far amazing! Beautiful atmosphere, friendly staff and animals, clean, peaceful and very safe. I would highly recommend staying here. It is a bit of a drive from the city but the quality of your stay will make up for the distance.

Lub d Bangkok Silom

Bangkok, Thailand

Great, clean and friendly atmosphere. Not the best location if you're looking to be in a prime location.

The Yellow

Rome, Italy

The Yellow was pretty pricey and did not have anything included (ie. breakfast). The Internet service was extremely poor and the place is overly crowded at night and very loud. Not to mention, the rooms are not sanitary, as I contacted a bad rash on my face from the bed linen.

I apologize you did not fully enjoy your stay with us. The wifi can occasionally lag because so many people are trying to use it. The Yellow is a well-known party hostel and we are very proud of our reputation. However, we understand that not all travelers are interested in partying and we do our best to assist you with friendly staff, in-house kitchen, and great location. We encourage all of our staff and guests to be considerate of each other but it does get loud at night. Thank you for your comments - all feedback is taken on board.

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the villa beach hostel. It has a great vibe, fabulous people, and the location is ideal. They offer cheap dinners that are gourmet style as well as inexpensive bottles of wine and other bar favorites. There are tons of grocery stores in the area and the hostel comes equipped with a kitchen, refrigerator and microwave for all of your needs.