• Denmark, Male, 31-40
31st Mar 2016

CheapSleep Helsinki, Helsinki, Finland
19th Oct 2013

Nice hostel, but I missed a more cozy atmosphere and acces to windows - I don't like to be totally inside without having the opportunity to look outside.. And more toilets. There were 5 showers, but only two toilets - and they was used a lot ;) Friendly staff, clean beds, great Wifi and security.

6.3
3rd Oct 2013

Security was very poor. No lockers in the rooms, and there wasn't a key for everyone in the dorms. So most of the time was the door not locked, and everyone could walk in from the street. I missed a more cozy atmosphere, in stead of the very clean and white reception area - which was the only common area. A kitchen would also be great, since it also is the place where you meet other travelers. Because of the security level I would not recommend this hostel.

Dalagärde Vandrarhem, Gothenburg, Sweden
6.6
23rd Mar 2013

Not what I will call a "Backpacker hostel" - maybe because we visited it out of the season. Several workers slept there overnight, but it wasn't a problem. Quiet and clean, a bit old, many common rooms, and toilets/showers in god conditions! Situated in a "park area" out of the Göteborg, but with a direct bus line to the city. One minus is, that you can't buy tickets on the bus, and that's not very helpfull for turists. You may not use your own sleeping bag, but have to pay for sheets :(

SleepCheapHostel, Berlin, Germany
4.0
10th Aug 2012

Will not recommend. You are forced to pay extra for bed linned, staff wasn't friendly, showed me quick the stairs to my room, then turned his back at me, and left without saying anything. There lives a lot of older people permanently in the hostel - three in my room. I felt like being in someones private room, rather than sharing a room. NO backpacker atmosphere at all. Smelled of cigarettes in the bathroom. Kitchen was not clean. I choosed it because it was close to bus station. My fault :(

Sir Toby's Hostel, Prague, Czech Republic
7th Aug 2012

Very nice and cozy hostel with friendly staff. Nice bar in the baseret, here you can meet other travelers. In the evening are there different happenings, that makes you learn other people to know. Sweet little garden to.

BackpackerBerlin, Berlin, Germany
1st Aug 2012

Nice hostel, good value for money. Staff (David) was helpful, and let me had some breakfast early next morning before the buffet opened, because I had to leave early. You can walk to an area with really cheap food and beer. Toilets and showers are nice and clean.

Hostel Lozanni, Athens, Greece
4.9
22nd Jul 2012

Nice Way Sintra, Sintra, Portugal
18th Jul 2012

I came to Sintra Palace after a day in Lisbon - and it was amazing. Friendly staff, and very piecefull atmosphere, surrounded by the most beautiful mountains with castles. I think it has been one of my favourite hostels on my summer journey 2012. I already told my friends to go there, when they are going to Lisbon later this year!