YHA London Holland Park, London, England
11th Apr 2014

An excellent location for a YHA hostel, in one of London's lovely parks :) Staff were very helpful, and even gave advice on how to reach the hostel by safe lit streets as I was planning to return late in the evening. I stayed in a 21 bed room that was surprisingly quiet considering how many people were in there. The only small drawback was that the room didn't contain many power sockets relative to the number of people in there. But this would certainly not stop me coming back again! :)

YHA London St Pancras, London, England
10th Apr 2014

Unable to fault this hostel after my one night's stay :) Have stayed here a number of times before and would not hesitate to come again! Although in a busy area, it is conveniently close to King's Cross St Pancras rail and underground stations and other public transport, as well as the centre of London itself.

YHA London St Pancras, London, England
15th Dec 2012

YHA Bristol, Bristol, England
27th Jul 2012

The hostel was excellent for quality of food, cleanliness, facilities and location. The staff member who checked me in did not ask me if I wanted breakfast, which I found unusual for a YHA hostel, but was otherwise helpful and friendly.