The Backpack

Cape Town, South Africa

The Backpack was a great hostel. Location was great for getting around to main sights easily, as well as being very close to lots of bars/restaurants (but not on the same street - less noisy!). I had a private room which was spotless and the shared bathrooms were cleaned every day too. Breakfast was good and reasonably priced, free wifi a definite bonus :). The reception staff were really helpful with any queries I had. Felt safe at hostel and locally, important when travelling alone.

• 13th Aug 2013

Thanks Esther we are so lucky with our position and great views of Table Mountain from the deck to start off with. Everything is on our doorstep these days. So glad we gave you good service and you felt comfortable and safe. Kind regards The Backpack Team

Rialto

Venice, Italy

Really enjoyed our stay at Rialto (family weekend trip with my mum and sister). The location was excellent, even better than I imagined - we were literally a couple of minutes walk from the Rialto Bridge and Market. The apartment was very clean and well decorated, with good facilities. Great weekend!

• 1st Nov 2012