Damhotel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The room I stayed was 3 bunk beds. Our experience started quite bad, because we had a lot of luggages and there was no elevator. Then, our room smelling very bad, because there was some problems at the pipes (hey gave a discount for that issue) The bad things: wifi signal and speed that were horrible, the room is quite hot and the window give access a roof between the two hotels that it was flooded and full of pigeons... Apart from that, the location is good and staff is helpful.

Sibylla Hotel

Delphi, Greece

I loved my staying at The Sibylla Hotel. The staff is really helpful, the room is clean, the bathroom too, a bit small, but clean and working. The only thing is that the wifi is a bit slow, but it works for emails and Facebook a bit. I would recommend to my friends and stay there again. Really pleasant stay.

Sokolska Youth Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

2 things to improve: - Update the information in the Hostelworld, saying that the Check-in is only at 2 pm and not 24h. - One people of the staff is very helpful and nice, the other is not so helpful and doen'st seem to care so much about the guests.