Damhotel, Amsterdam, Netherlands
5.4
7th Jun 2014

The room I stayed was 3 bunk beds. Our experience started quite bad, because we had a lot of luggages and there was no elevator. Then, our room smelling very bad, because there was some problems at the pipes (hey gave a discount for that issue) The bad things: wifi signal and speed that were horrible, the room is quite hot and the window give access a roof between the two hotels that it was flooded and full of pigeons... Apart from that, the location is good and staff is helpful.

Sibylla Hotel, Delphi, Greece
8th Apr 2014

I loved my staying at The Sibylla Hotel. The staff is really helpful, the room is clean, the bathroom too, a bit small, but clean and working. The only thing is that the wifi is a bit slow, but it works for emails and Facebook a bit. I would recommend to my friends and stay there again. Really pleasant stay.

Sokolska Youth Hostel, Prague, Czech Republic
20th Jul 2012

2 things to improve: - Update the information in the Hostelworld, saying that the Check-in is only at 2 pm and not 24h. - One people of the staff is very helpful and nice, the other is not so helpful and doen'st seem to care so much about the guests.