The hostel is really nice, 5 minutes walking from the station Island Gardens, located in the 2 zone, so it takes 20 minutes by metro from the center. The hostel is VERY clean, really nice bar and comom room. The breakfest is really poor and some beds are not confortable, is not a party hostel and there are old people as well, but I meet really nice people there. The Italian guy from the reception is awesome and helpfull! could definatelly recomend this hostel :)

• 23rd Mar 2013

Budget Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

Amazing hostel! Clean, very Nice atmosphere, super close to the centrum, Nice bar with cheap food! Loved it!

• 16th Feb 2013

Smart Place Paris

Paris, France

It is a good place, was clean, nice staff, wi fi works well, have a little kitchen, close to the mean station du North at a nice area with restaurants and close to the montmartre... Only problem is the bed doing a lot of noyse. Good place :)

• 26th Jan 2013

Dear Guest, I thank you for answering honnestly! I'm going to check this bed in which you slept and change it. Which one was it please? What could you recommend to improve our quality? Please take a minute to answer me to my direct email address I thank you in advance for your participation!! C├ęcile JULLIEN, Smart Place manager

Hostel One Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

I love my time in the Hostel One! The staffs are very nice and great atmosphere ! I spended the Christmas there and it was really nice. Everybody go out and have a dinner together, like a big family :)

• 21st Dec 2012

Wombats City Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

I have been travel around of Europe and the Wombats Hostel is the best ! I had a great time there ! :)

• 15th Dec 2012

Hostel New York

Barcelona, Spain

Good hostel, but small windows in the bedroom and no airconditioner, so is very hot! The hostel have a good location, but the street looks dangerous! Toillet no paper sometimes and dirty. Good staff and breakfest!

• 25th Aug 2012