La Brisa Loca

Santa Marta, Colombia

One of the worst hostels that we have ever been in our life. The music in a bar was very loud and since we were heading to the Lost city trek next day we had to get some rest so I went to ask more time to turn down the music. The guys working in a bar were totally drunk and they didnt even speak spanish-which I consider as a base when u work in a spanish speaking country.

The Pelican Larry Hostel

Cali, Colombia

Extremelly nice staff, especially Carolina is so nice she gave us many good recommendations where to go in Cali and as we came to Cali for salsa she told us where we can take some classes and enjoy the nighlife. I love the atmosphere there and they also offer free salsa classes. I felt soo good in that hostel.

Park Life Hostel

Popayan, Colombia

Really nice hostel located right in the center, the staff is really helpful and they keep people quiet during the night so you can get some good rest. We felt really good there.

La Floresta Hostel

Salento, Colombia

Such a nice family-owned hostel, I liked that hostel the most on our trip. They really make you feel like home and they were extremelly helpful with everything, even with searching for information around travelling and tickets. I simply love them.

Black Sheep Hostel Medellin

Medellin, Colombia

Extremelky helpful staff especially the owner Kelvin is so nice, he gave us many good advices where to travel and what to see in Colombia and when I forgot my bag in the hostel he helped me to get it back. The hostel has a really nice atmosphere but during the night is really quiet so you can get good rest. Really nice hostel!

Sam�S VIP Hostel San Gil

San Gil, Colombia

Really really nice hostel located near central park, staff is really nice they make u feel very comfortable and help u with everything. The hostel also has a swimming. Really nice stay for a really good price.

Hostel Sue Candelaria

Bogota, Colombia

Hostel has a really good location and really nice staff that gave us a lot a very useful information. The only thing I didn't like is that it feels very cold in the hostel. Anyway I would definitely recommend it.

Casa Angel Youth Hostel