B&B Hanoi Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

B&B Hanoi Hostel is absolutely amazing. Keep in mind, it is definitely more hotel than hostel, but the value is unbeatable! The service and free breakfast were fantastic. Unfortunately, we got really sick our second day here which caused us to have to go the hospital and be bedridden for three days afterwards. We wouldn't have survived without the staff at B&B. They got us a taxi to the hospital and checked on us constantly. They helped us get anything we needed at all hours. B&B is wonderful!!

Kounsavan Guest House

Luang Prabang, Laos

We stayed in a double private room and it was absolutely wonderful! It was the most comfortable bed we've had in all of our travels through SE Asia. The woman at the front desk is so kind and helpful. The price for such a great private room is hard to beat! We loved the whole week we stayed here.

Baanrimtaling Home Stay

Chiang Khong, Thailand

The view and the food were great! The hostel owner helped book us our slow boat tickets and organized shuttles from the hostel to the border crossing and the border crossing to the slow boat. It couldn't have been easier! They also gave us great travel tips for Laos. Thanks, Baanrimtaling!

City Home Guest House

Chiang Rai, Thailand

Great location and great value for your money. If you're on a budget and need to be close to the bus terminal, this is the hostel for you!

Zak Residence

Chiang Mai, Thailand

This hostel is very close to the Arcade Bus Terminal. Unfortunately, it's across the superhighway, so it is not easily walked to. The dorm room was clean but very small. Overall, a decent hostel for the money if you need to stay near the terminal. If you are in Chiang Mai to see the sights, I would recommend staying somewhere closer to the center of town!

Gongkaew Chiangmai Home

Chiang Mai, Thailand

We stayed in the mixed dorm this time. It was clean and the facilities were good. The only downside is that the lockers are outside, so make sure to bring your own, very strong, lock! There was a theft the night we stayed there. We ended up coming back and getting a private room that time so that we felt a little more secure. I think the lockers would be totally fine if you have your own strong lock though! Overall, I would definitely recommend this hostel!

This was the biggest hostel I have ever stayed in! The facilities were fantastic and the location was great. We stayed in a private double room and had no complaints. The staff was also very helpful. On top of all of that, it is in one of the greatest cities I have ever traveled to! I will definitely be staying there again!

The Forest Hostel

Jeju Island, South Korea

This was a great hostel! The staff was very helpful and the facilities were nice. I would definitely stay at the Forest Hostel again!

Lamb Tour House

Taipei, Taiwan

We stayed in the co-ed dorm room and it was great! Everything is very well thought out in this hostel. It can be a pain to hang dry clothes while backpacking, so the fact that they had a dryer was a HUGE plus! It was nice to be so close to Taipei main station as well. Just a warning, the co-ed floor is the fifth floor, so be prepared for lots of stairs during your stay! I would highly recommend this hostel if you're looking for a good location and a good price in Taipei.

N joy Taichung

Taichung, Taiwan

We stayed in the private room and it was well worth the money. We usually stay in dorm rooms, but this private room was only slightly higher in price. We were pleasantly surprised with what we got! The room was practically a hotel room at a hostel price. The facilities were great and the hostel was very welcoming and friendly. I wish there would have been a bit more enforcement of quiet hours at night, but other than that it was a great place to stay!

Bike Tainan Hostel

Tainan, Taiwan

The owner was delightful and the community feel of Bike Tainan made it one of a kind. Tainan has a rich history and the owner went out of her way to explain it all to us and recommend all of the best sights to see. She also cooked us a delicious Lunar New Year dinner! We love Bike Tainan!

Chez Kiki

Kaohsiung, Taiwan

Chez Kiki was absolutely wonderful! The staff went out of their way to help us find vegetarian food nearby and gave us tons of great recommendations for sight-seeing in Kaoshiung. The hostel was clean and stylish. It has been the best hostel we've stayed in so far in Taiwan!

2nd City Trips & Hostel

Taoyuan, Taiwan

We only stayed here briefly, but our experience was good! The staff was very helpful and the facilities were nice. It was our first time in Taiwan, so we didn't realize that the high speed rail stations are different from the regular rail stations. Make sure that you don't go to the high speed station when searching for this hostel! Overall, great experience! I would definitely recommend 2nd City Trips and Hostel.

Danim Backpackers

Daegu, South Korea

They were very nice and the facilities were great. Having a six person group meant we got our own room, which was excellent. I would definitely recommend Danim Backpackers!