Books Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I LOVE BOOKS!!! The staff went completely out of their way to make you feel at home, and its just generally such an awesome place to be, great atmosphere! I didn't want to leave, but I will not stay in any other hostel in Rio thats for sure!!!

• 5th Jul 2013

The Garden Backpacker

Seville, Spain

This is a great hostel! I always love somewhere with a common room to meet people, and these guys did it one better with the backyard! Amazing facilities and free sangria every night! When in Seville definitely stay here!

• 25th Sep 2012

Urban Garden Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Quite literally THE BEST hostel I have EVER stayed in!!!! The best atmosphere by far, this is a party hostel but with plenty of little luxuries that make it seem like home and plenty of time to chill out. The queen bunk beds are a luxury I am now going to miss! Pancake breaky whenever you wake up, snack packed lunch and free dinner every night are just a few of the inclusions in this hostel. The team here are completely awesome! Nick and the girls have set my standards very high! :D:D

• 24th Aug 2012

Jaeger's Munich

Munich, Germany

Hostel was nice, rooms are very clean. It was walking distance to the main train station which is really handy! Not much atmosphere here... cheap drinks at the bar though!

• 12th Aug 2012