Guesthouse Loza

Split, Croatia

This hostel is just excellent. The owner is an older lady who will tell you everything you ever wanted to know about Split and then some more, from the most popular restaurants among locals to the best juice in the super market. They even gave us their brand-new apartment at a great discount when we wanted to stay longer but everything was fully booked. I have to say that for couples this is probably one of the best locations in whole Croatia to stay in.

• 17th Aug 2014

Old Sailor Apartments

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Great hostel, wonderfully friend staff. Be warned that this is more of an apartment than a hostel however, so you will have difficulties connecting with fellow travelers. The apartment itself is excellent. What's more is that it's located 15 minutes from a pretty secluded beach the staff can tell you about. Perfect.

• 15th Aug 2014

Vita Nova

Amsterdam, Netherlands

This hostel is probably the best you can get for this price range. Nevertheless, you should know a few things -- WiFi doesn't usually work (or it works very bad), most of the time I couldn't even load a webpage. I had the room next to the toilets, and, well, it smelled like that. I slept with the window open, but the smell was just too bad.

• 24th Jan 2014

Banana Hostel

Taipei, Taiwan

Nice hostel - although the bathroom smelled pretty badly. I don't know what caused it, but there might be a serious problem with mold. If you can hold your breath though, it's quite a nice place to be at.

• 14th Dec 2012

Thank you for your review and we will do our best to solve them !

Casa Noda

Nagasaki, Japan

One of the best hotels I've stayed in in Japan. You can really tell that the owner likes what he's doing. He's very nice, and very helpful, and there is a great atmosphere in the hostel. If you come to Nagasaki this is definitely the place to stay at.

• 25th Aug 2012

A-yado Gion

Kyoto, Japan

Very nice hostel with an awesome hang-out room. Very social.

• 29th Jul 2012

We also enjoy the common room :) The sociability is good for making friends and getting information of traveling. Thank you for staying with us. And thank you for your comment!!