Reviews: ash4lunch287

Location Ireland, Age 32

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
Hotel Iris Benidorm, Benidorm, Spain
7th Sep 2015

This hostel was great for us. my brother and myself stayed for one week and I feel we got great value for our money. I was unlucky enough on my first night to have my phone pick pocketed when I was out in a bar. When I got back to the hostel Sabi and her brother (the owners of the hostel) were so helpful. I really appreciated their help that night with everything, they went out of their way to help me with the Spanish police and reporting my stolen phone.

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
Colour Hotel, Frankfurt, Germany
7.4
17th Jul 2015

The location was good because it was near the cwntral station and close to many restraunts and shops. It was a very hot weekend (35°C) and the room had no fan or air con. So we were melting in there. Other than that everything was fine for the price we paid.

Belfast International Youth Hostel, Belfast, Northern Ireland
1st Aug 2014

This was a nice hostel to stay in. It was quite central and not too expensive. The bathrooms were very clean and the man at the reception was very hwlpful and plesant. The wifi was not great thou because you could only get signal on the ground floor lobby.

Hello - many thanks for your review! It was a pleasure to have you stay with us. Unfortunately as a not for profit organisation it is just not feasible for us to be able to offer free wifi throughout the hostel building, however we do recognise how important it is for our guests to be able to get online which is why we have this free facility throughout reception and common areas on ground floor - as a hostel we also want our guests to leave their rooms and meet each other! Cathy

Sitges Beach Hostel, Sitges, Spain
12th Jun 2014

The lady and man that owned the place were so nice and they cooked every night so we didnt have to eat out at the very expensive restaurant. It was a very clean hostel, beds turned over every days. Very nice people, will definitely recommend and stay there again.

Flying Pig Uptown, Amsterdam, Netherlands
27th Mar 2014

I really enjoyed my stay here. We were so close to everything and there was a beautiful park just right across the road from the hostel. The breakfast was really good and the staff were so friendly. The shower room was a little small but other than that this place will definitely be where I stay the next time im in Amsterdam.

Thanks for the positive feedback! We look forward to welcoming you again next time! - The Flying Pig Uptown

Hostel Cat, Las Vegas, USA
27th Aug 2013

This was a great hostel, the activities were well organised and worthwhile participating in. The rooms were well air conditioned so the Nevada sun wasn't an issue inside. The hostel is right on the strip not too far form the Statospehre which has a pool so points for that too. Great value for money, well recommend this one.

17th Jun 2013

Very comfortable stay, the staff were so helpful and pleasent

• Ireland, All Male Group, 25-30
The Theater Hotel Brussels, Brussels, Belgium
7th Mar 2013

We Really enjoyed our stay here. We feel we really got what we paid for and It was great that our rooms were turned down every day when we came back from our day out. Security of the Hostel was very good too with the buzz in door. and we really appreciated the clenliness of the hostel. I will definitly stay here the next time I go to Brussels.