• Brazil, Couple, 25-30
4th Jan 2013

The hostel was a recommendation from a friend of mine, and I thought it was absolutely fantastic. I have already stayed in different hostels and it is the first time I am completely satisfied with one - and so is my husband, who tends to criticize a lot. We felt welcome and the staff was really helpful. The location is excellent - if you are coming from Gare Du Nord or the airports - and from the hostel you can walk to the most visited places of the city and at night you have lots of options.

• Brazil, Couple, 25-30
YHA London St Pancras, London, England
4.6
1st Jan 2013

I booked a room for me and my husband with a bathroom, and they didn't have it available and blamed the website hostelworld for it. We stayed in a room with a bunk bed (romantic, hun) and they said we could look for another hostel to stay. It was Jan,1st, how easy would it be? They gave us free breakfast to try to compensate for the room/bathroom, but of course we were not happy about it. The bathrooms were very small and not clean, the bedroom was also small and not what we expected.