Location: Canada, Gender: Male, Age: 27

Urban Pack

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Definitely one of the best hostel experiences in years that I have been traveling. The location is very central in Kowloon where most of the stuff happens. If you do not like to walk very far to your destination, this hostel is for you. Only seconds away from the A21 bus stop (the bus you take to get to the hostel from Hong Kong International), and TST MTR station (where you get around Kowloon and Hong Kong). Very clean facilities and very reasonably priced given the location.

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

Had a great time at Wombats. Very clean facilities, showers in the room. Free towel rental as well new clean sheets whenever you wanted. Breakfast was pretty good for 3.80 EUR. Location was great, right across the Munich HBF. Nothing to complain here...would definitely stay here again if I was to ever go back to Munich.

Istanbul Harmony Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

I had a blast staying at Istanbul Harmony Hostel! The staff: Rami, Ahmet, Mahmud, Amelina, and Ercan were all very friendly. Every few days, there is a fish BBQ night where Mahmud would cook fish for us for a reasonable price. Every night, we had sisha (hookah) on the house which was a great way to end the night. The hostel room itself I was in was very clean and very secure in my opinion. The price is very reasonable for what I paid although the internet was a bit slow.

Old Prague Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

It was a great hostel for the price I paid. Breakfast was included and so was internet. Only gripe was the lack of AC during the hot summer days but AC isn't common in Prague apparently.