Location: Thailand, Gender: Female, Age: 30

St.Christopher's inn is about a minute walk from St.Chris's Village(main reception) you have to check-in there,just bear in mind, also If you have a heavy wheeled suitcase. Behold our enemy! STAIRS! ;) Enjoy!

• 9th Jun 2013
  • Thailand

Hi, We appreciated the time you have given to provide feedback, we can learn a lot from our guests! Glad that you enjoyed your time with us and we do hope we may see you again at some point.. Regards Your Team at the Inn

Jin's Paradise

Seoul, South Korea

I'm glad I stayed here to start with. Knowing that Koreans don't speak English and it's true! Having Jin and Jen there who speak good English and are super nice is such a bless. Bulding is actually a bit far from the station(approx 7-10 mins walk for me) but still in good location and quiet enough to have a good rest.

• 5th May 2013
  • Thailand

Alright hotel(with swimming pool)with the price of a hostel! Rooms may look a bit old but are ok and spacious, powerful air-con plus excellent location, only 2 mins walk from BTS Nana. I'll stay here again without a doubt. ;)

• 5th Apr 2013

Castle Rock Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

The 2nd time for this hostel was just unpleasant, maybe I was just placed in the wrong room. Beds were so low quality, felt like I was sleeping on a big sheet of sponge, room smelled and stuffy. Staff handled problems poorly.

• 21st Nov 2012

smartcityhostels Edinburgh

Edinburgh, Scotland

What can I say.. I love this hostel very much.. :) feels like a hotel! just brrriliant! ..made my stay in Castle rock awful because I kept comparing it to this one!!

• 18th Nov 2012

Hatters Hostel- Liverpool

Liverpool, England

Great location! Great hostel so far. I'll stay there again. (But if compared to other Hatters, this is the worst for me. In terms of cleanliness, staff e.g.)

• 17th Oct 2012

Castle Rock Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Castle rock hostel rocks! Amazing location, right next to the castle. Amazing rooms with characters. I stayed in the Marvel superhero room :) Super clean bedrooms and toilets. Best hostel I`ve ever stayed in! Plenty of spacious communal areas.

• 27th Aug 2012
  • Thailand

Glad you could be a superhero with us for the night :)

Inverness Tourist Hostel

Inverness, Scotland

..really can`t judge it from the outside, this hostel is impressive! spacious with great facilities! Toilets are always kept clean! I prefer this hostel rather than the Highlanders, less busy and much better atmosphere. It feels far out but actually just 2-3 mins walk to Inverness station.

• 26th Aug 2012

Highlander Hostel

Inverness, Scotland

The worst hostel I've ever stayed in! Very poor bedding facilities. Gotta make your own bed(that's rather ok) If you ever need anything apart from the bed there is an extra charge for it. The only good thing is its good location!

• 25th Aug 2012

Euro Hostel Glasgow

Glasgow, Scotland

Great location! I can walk to Buchanan st. in a minute or so. Great view. Alright facilties but the communal areas are just lovely! ..even with some funny lift, doors, toilets and showers I'd love to stay here again! :)

• 23rd Aug 2012

Euro Hostel Newcastle

Newcastle upon Tyne, England

Great location, pretty hostel, new, clean and with great facilities. Plus spacious Bar on ground floor. Near perfect I say.

• 21st Aug 2012

The Fort Boutique Hostel

York, England

Fantastic hostel. Best place I've ever stayed in so far. Right in the heart of town. Beautiful, clean, best facilities, got all I need. A must stay!

• 20th Aug 2012

YHA Manchester

Manchester, England

Loved the sturdy beds! Brilliant character, cleanliness and facilities! A pretty hostel! The only downside is its location. A bit far out(just what I feel) and in the sleepy side of town.

• 19th Aug 2012

Hatters at Hilton Chambers

Manchester, England

Good character and facilities. Loved this hostel! in great area plus night clubs and bars around.

• 18th Aug 2012

MidTown Hostel

Nottingham, England

Amazing location, right in the heart of town. Great friendly staff. All good but rooms are a bit stuffy. I'll stay there again though.

• 17th Aug 2012
  • Thailand

Love the sturdy bunk beds, that won't squeak when somebody turns. Good character and facilities. Just that it took me 20 mins walk to the centre.

• 15th Aug 2012

Kipps Hostel Canterbury

Canterbury, England

Great hostel, very helpful staff, clean and good location(at first I thought it was a bit far but I haven`t found a closer one yet) so very good location. They even do daily activity, I stayed on Pancake night so..yeah had lots of pancakes :) Would stay there again!

• 1st Aug 2012

Bath YMCA

Bath, England

Great location! I could see Bath Abbey from my window. To me it feels more like a hotel. All good.

• 26th Jul 2012
  • Thailand

Greatest hostel I`d ever stayed in! The location is truly amazing! The pier is just across the road. Clean and en-suite. Let`s just I`m always gonna stay here when I`m off to Brighton!!

• 24th Jul 2012
  • Thailand

Hiya! How fantastic to hear you loved our hostel!! We're very very happy you had a great time here in Brighton and we're looking forward to your next visit! Happy travels, The Team at St Christopher's Inn Brighton

Matahari Lodge

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Best hostel I ever stayed. :) love it! best clean, excellent location and nice staffs. Just all I want..and they have all. Well done!!

Fernloft City (Chinatown)

Singapore, Singapore

A good place to stay!! Especially when you are new there,the manager William is very nice! The location maybe not easy to find at the first time but it's near everything you would want to see.