Location England, Gender Female, Age 32

• England, Female, 31-40
Sheilas Cork Hostel, Cork, Ireland
23rd Jul 2016

First, Great hostel, I'll stay here again. Though, Downside is, no lift. We stayed next to girls dorm room and they were really loud. People seem to bang the doors shut all night. (Or maybe just they use key cards and auto shut/lock here. So they bang automatically) Parking is convenient at door step(but must be paid for) Plenty of shared showers and toilets every floor(which is great during rush hours. Amazing location!

• Thailand, Female, 31-40
The Fort Boutique Hostel, York, England
12th Aug 2015

Perfect as usual :) for my 2nd stay. Can't fault anything. Think I'll stay here everytime I visit York then. Happy me.

L'Hotel Particulier, Paris, France
29th Jul 2014

loved this place! the location is amazing! in a beautiful little street, so close to Gare de Lyon which is convenient, so quiet and peaceful at night. Everything worked just fine. Daniel, the manager is just friendly and helpful. Would love to stay there again and again!

8.0
9th Jun 2013

St.Christopher's inn is about a minute walk from St.Chris's Village(main reception) you have to check-in there,just bear in mind, also If you have a heavy wheeled suitcase. Behold our enemy! STAIRS! ;) Enjoy!

Hi, We appreciated the time you have given to provide feedback, we can learn a lot from our guests! Glad that you enjoyed your time with us and we do hope we may see you again at some point.. Regards Your Team at the Inn

Jin's Paradise, Seoul, South Korea
5th May 2013

I'm glad I stayed here to start with. Knowing that Koreans don't speak English and it's true! Having Jin and Jen there who speak good English and are super nice is such a bless. Bulding is actually a bit far from the station(approx 7-10 mins walk for me) but still in good location and quiet enough to have a good rest.

5th Apr 2013

Alright hotel(with swimming pool)with the price of a hostel! Rooms may look a bit old but are ok and spacious, powerful air-con plus excellent location, only 2 mins walk from BTS Nana. I'll stay here again without a doubt. ;)

Castle Rock Hostel, Edinburgh, Scotland
6.6
21st Nov 2012

The 2nd time for this hostel was just unpleasant, maybe I was just placed in the wrong room. Beds were so low quality, felt like I was sleeping on a big sheet of sponge, room smelled and stuffy. Staff handled problems poorly.

Safestay Edinburgh, Edinburgh, Scotland
18th Nov 2012

What can I say.. I love this hostel very much.. :) feels like a hotel! just brrriliant! ..made my stay in Castle rock awful because I kept comparing it to this one!!

Hatters Hostel- Liverpool, Liverpool, England
6.9
17th Oct 2012

Great location! Great hostel so far. I'll stay there again. (But if compared to other Hatters, this is the worst for me. In terms of cleanliness, staff e.g.)

Castle Rock Hostel, Edinburgh, Scotland
27th Aug 2012

Castle rock hostel rocks! Amazing location, right next to the castle. Amazing rooms with characters. I stayed in the Marvel superhero room :) Super clean bedrooms and toilets. Best hostel I`ve ever stayed in! Plenty of spacious communal areas.

Glad you could be a superhero with us for the night :)

Inverness Tourist Hostel, Inverness, Scotland
26th Aug 2012

..really can`t judge it from the outside, this hostel is impressive! spacious with great facilities! Toilets are always kept clean! I prefer this hostel rather than the Highlanders, less busy and much better atmosphere. It feels far out but actually just 2-3 mins walk to Inverness station.

Highlander Hostel, Inverness, Scotland
5.1
25th Aug 2012

The worst hostel I've ever stayed in! Very poor bedding facilities. Gotta make your own bed(that's rather ok) If you ever need anything apart from the bed there is an extra charge for it. The only good thing is its good location!

Euro Hostel Glasgow, Glasgow, Scotland
23rd Aug 2012

Great location! I can walk to Buchanan st. in a minute or so. Great view. Alright facilties but the communal areas are just lovely! ..even with some funny lift, doors, toilets and showers I'd love to stay here again! :)

Euro Hostel Newcastle, Newcastle upon Tyne, England
21st Aug 2012

Great location, pretty hostel, new, clean and with great facilities. Plus spacious Bar on ground floor. Near perfect I say.

The Fort Boutique Hostel, York, England
20th Aug 2012

Fantastic hostel. Best place I've ever stayed in so far. Right in the heart of town. Beautiful, clean, best facilities, got all I need. A must stay!

YHA Manchester, Manchester, England
19th Aug 2012

Loved the sturdy beds! Brilliant character, cleanliness and facilities! A pretty hostel! The only downside is its location. A bit far out(just what I feel) and in the sleepy side of town.

Hatters at Hilton Chambers, Manchester, England
18th Aug 2012

Good character and facilities. Loved this hostel! in great area plus night clubs and bars around.

MidTown Hostel, Nottingham, England
8.0
17th Aug 2012

Amazing location, right in the heart of town. Great friendly staff. All good but rooms are a bit stuffy. I'll stay there again though.

15th Aug 2012

Love the sturdy bunk beds, that won't squeak when somebody turns. Good character and facilities. Just that it took me 20 mins walk to the centre.

Kipps Hostel Canterbury, Canterbury, England
1st Aug 2012

Great hostel, very helpful staff, clean and good location(at first I thought it was a bit far but I haven`t found a closer one yet) so very good location. They even do daily activity, I stayed on Pancake night so..yeah had lots of pancakes :) Would stay there again!

Bath YMCA, Bath, England
26th Jul 2012

Great location! I could see Bath Abbey from my window. To me it feels more like a hotel. All good.

24th Jul 2012

Greatest hostel I`d ever stayed in! The location is truly amazing! The pier is just across the road. Clean and en-suite. Let`s just I`m always gonna stay here when I`m off to Brighton!!

Hiya! How fantastic to hear you loved our hostel!! We're very very happy you had a great time here in Brighton and we're looking forward to your next visit! Happy travels, The Team at St Christopher's Inn Brighton

• Thailand,
Matahari Lodge, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20th May 2009

Best hostel I ever stayed. :) love it! best clean, excellent location and nice staffs. Just all I want..and they have all. Well done!!

• Thailand,
Fernloft City (Chinatown), Singapore, Singapore
2nd Jun 2008

A good place to stay!! Especially when you are new there,the manager William is very nice! The location maybe not easy to find at the first time but it's near everything you would want to see.