Location: England, Gender: Male, Age: 24

Khammany Inn Hostel

Luang Prabang, Laos

Eighty8 Phnom Penh

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Good for chilling out in the day

The Mad Monkey

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Good food

Downtown Siem Reap Hostel

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Great hostel for chilling in Siem Reap. Good socially for drinking/relaxing in evening too. Friendly staff. Brilliant hostel.

Good party hostel and good facilities

Syok @ Chulia Hostel

Penang, Malaysia

Brilliant hostel. Would certainly drop by again.

Reggae Mansion Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Great party hostel!

Grape Garden House

Seoul, South Korea

Good hostel, near to the central Shanghai area. Would definitely stay here again. Staff were friendly, especially helping my friend who arrived after one too many in the early morning ;)

Beijing, China

Great hostel, this was my second stay, enjoyed it as much as the first, being located literally on the great wall itself and 2 great routes to do! Amazing also for us as we encountered snow on the wall!

Sanlitun Youth Hostel

Beijing, China

Good hostel, my second time here. Good location and atmosphere, at a very reasonable price.

Thanks for your stay with us, hope to see you again

Lamb Tour House

Taipei, Taiwan

Holo Family House

Taipei, Taiwan

Beijing, China

Amazing, deserted location on the Great Wall, I will recommend to all my friends that visit China! A great chance to see the real Great Wall

Beijing, China

If you are looking for a nice break from the intense city of Beijing, this is the perfect place. Located literally on the Great Wall itself, it is a truly deserted area, and just what I wanted after a few hectic days in Beijing. The owners explain the routes you can take on the Great Wall, of which you will enjoy truly alone. I hiked for a combined total of about 14 hours over 2 days, and met 6 or 7 other people on the wall in that time. This is the perfect place to see "the real" Great Wall

Sanlitun Youth Hostel