19th Aug 2013

Awesome hostel! Great bed but very hot rooms, they do provide fans though so that helped. Also the wifi here is the only downfall but the staff were fantastic and really helpful! Close to everything!

Wicked Hostels - Calgary, Calgary, Canada
1st Jun 2013

Awesome environment! Beds and showers were fantastic!

Love to hear that you liked our social atmosphere!! Hope the rest of your trip goes well!!! --Jeff

Astor Museum Inn, London, England
7.7
13th Sep 2012

I stayed in the Annex building which I preferred in the end because it was quieter than the main building I would assume. Beds were clean except I was on the top bunk and the ladder wasn't the safest as it was coming off it's hinges. The shower I had was probably the best I had in any other hostel I stayed in in London. Close to the Piccadilly Line and easy to get everywhere from the hostel. Overall it was good for a chilled environment, not so much if you want entertainment.

Budget Backpackers, Edinburgh, Scotland
11th Sep 2012

This hostel was fantastic! All the staff were great, the walking tour in the morning was great to get a snap shot of Edinburgh. The atmosphere in the hostel was amazing and the staff made it a fun place to hang out when not sleeping!! Thanks :)