• USA, Male, 41+
Explora Hostels, Bogota, Colombia
21st Aug 2015

I met lovely people at the hostel. The staff are fantastic. The internet worked well and it was super clean. I was traveling alone so I paid the "I'm traveling alone" tax of getting a double room for one person.

Abercorn House Hostel, London, England
9th Apr 2013

This was the cleanest place I have ever stayed. The people who work there need to smile. They are nice but they initially come across as not nice because they don't smile. The location rocked. From the airport I took the Tube for less than 30 minutes to arrive and walk another 4 minutes from the tube station to the hostel. I highly recommend it.

Smart Hyde Park View Hostel, London, England
7.7
24th Mar 2013

When I arrived the staff at the front desk were less than welcoming and not helpful.

27th Sep 2012

I enjoyed myself here. The wifi worked in the common areas. The breakfast is well work the money. The folks I met were delightful. I would stay here again and share a room with strangers.

Hong Kong Hostel, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
26th Jul 2012

It is the best location for a hostel- hot water, internet, super friendly staff and a 2 minute walk to the subway. I will recommend it to everyone I know going to Hong Kong. I will stay there again.