Hostel Jacob

Brno, Czech Republic

My stay here was very welcoming and comfortable. Everything is walking distance. Continental breakfast is a big plus. I am not one to complain because I am grateful for the washing of clothes, but it took about 4 hours and change to have my clothes. Other than that, nice hostel. :)

This was a great hostel at a perfect location. A block and a half way and you are in the historic city center. The 93 bus and several other buses stopped several yards from the hostel, good enough to take to Most SNP or the train station. The rooms have names correlating famous artists. Restaurant had delicious food and it right in the lobby, in case you want a quick bite and brew for a great price. Staff was also friendly and helpful. The only issue I had was the door and locker door.

The Ritz Hostel

Curacao, Netherlands Antilles

This was a fantastic place for a fantastic place. The only hostel in curaƧao is walking distance to the city center. The rooms are kept up with like a hotel, staff very friendly, and pool is really nice. I would come back :)

La Maison du Patriote

Montreal, Canada

The hostel location was great and staff was very helpful. They were undergoing renovations but overall a great stay.

Canadiana Backpackers Inn

Toronto, Canada

This was my very first hostel experience and it was absolutely perfect. The location was situated perfect in the middle of the city an the staff was great. Thank you for a great first hostel experience.

Thank you for your review! I am so happy your first hostel experience was a good one! Make sure to visit us again soon.

Absolutely amazing place. Everything from pickup by the owner to sadly being dropped off by the owner. The hospitality was by far the best I have every experienced. Even better than any 4 or 5 star places I've stayed in. The owner was kind enough walk us to his boat an get us across the lake to his hostel upon arrival. He also helped us with safe accommodation to Tikal next morning. Cabanas were great, bar and pool was laid back and best of all, Beautiful view. Thank you everything! :)