Location USA, Gender Male, Age 27

Crib Hostel, Belgrade, Serbia
25th Apr 2016

My arrival in Belgrade was on a cold and rainy day and needed a place to take cover for a few hours until my friend got off work. The place is in a pretty good location walkable to the center. The staff, one guy, was pretty laid back in taking care of me not asking for money right away which was nice. The hostel didn't have too many guests which would have been nice and quiet to sleep in. It's not a top notch hostel but it's worth a stay for low cost. :)

Promenade, Brasov, Romania
21st Apr 2016

I had a great stay at this hostel! The staff was incredible. I can't remember his name, but the older gentleman that's usually there during the day is certainly the best most hospitable people I've known in a hostel. Made the stay very welcome! I highly suggest this hostel to everyone :)

Smart Hostel Sibiu, Sibiu, Romania
19th Apr 2016

I have to say that my stay here was by far one of the best hostel experiences yet. The staff is really nice is taking care of you and most likely you will get to hang out with them in the hostel so you feel at home. Facilities are nice with ports in each bed to plug your stuff. Do it yourself breakfast. And it's right in the center. Doesn't take much walking to see the sights. And had an incredible time with everyone there having drinks in the kitchen. Highly recommend this hostel to everyone.:)

Chisinau Chill Hostel, Chisinau, Moldova
15th Apr 2016

This is a great hostel. Although I had a hard time finding it early in the morning, Olga welcomed me in and prepared a bed at 6am so I can catch up on sleep after a long overnight bus from Constanta. Small kitchen to cook meals, nice dorm, and decent location in Chisinau. Highly recommend this hostel to others.

3rd Apr 2016

I had a night stay here after a trip to the north west of Bulgaria and was taken care of pretty well. The place is clean and has a nice personality to it.

Ahoy! Hostel, Prague, Czech Republic
22nd Nov 2014

I have no complaints about this hostel. Everything was fantastic. Great location, very helpful staff, nice rooms, and nicely decorated.

Hostel Jacob, Brno, Czech Republic
17th Nov 2014

My stay here was very welcoming and comfortable. Everything is walking distance. Continental breakfast is a big plus. I am not one to complain because I am grateful for the washing of clothes, but it took about 4 hours and change to have my clothes. Other than that, nice hostel. :)

It is so nice to hear that you liked our hostel! Sorry about the length of the laundry process - unfortunately the drying machine is rather slow :-)

15th Nov 2014

This was a great hostel at a perfect location. A block and a half way and you are in the historic city center. The 93 bus and several other buses stopped several yards from the hostel, good enough to take to Most SNP or the train station. The rooms have names correlating famous artists. Restaurant had delicious food and it right in the lobby, in case you want a quick bite and brew for a great price. Staff was also friendly and helpful. The only issue I had was the door and locker door.

The Ritz Hostel, Curacao, Netherlands Antilles
26th Apr 2014

This was a fantastic place for a fantastic place. The only hostel in curaçao is walking distance to the city center. The rooms are kept up with like a hotel, staff very friendly, and pool is really nice. I would come back :)

La Maison du Patriote, Montreal, Canada
18th Oct 2013

The hostel location was great and staff was very helpful. They were undergoing renovations but overall a great stay.

Canadiana Backpackers Inn, Toronto, Canada
15th Oct 2013

This was my very first hostel experience and it was absolutely perfect. The location was situated perfect in the middle of the city an the staff was great. Thank you for a great first hostel experience.

Thank you for your review! I am so happy your first hostel experience was a good one! Make sure to visit us again soon.

• USA, Male, 18-24
13th May 2013

Absolutely amazing place. Everything from pickup by the owner to sadly being dropped off by the owner. The hospitality was by far the best I have every experienced. Even better than any 4 or 5 star places I've stayed in. The owner was kind enough walk us to his boat an get us across the lake to his hostel upon arrival. He also helped us with safe accommodation to Tikal next morning. Cabanas were great, bar and pool was laid back and best of all, Beautiful view. Thank you everything! :)