Nomads Byron Bay, Byron Bay, Australia
7.4
10th Jan 2014

This was the first time I have stayed in an Aussie backpackers & was a little disappointed, mainly with cleanliness... bathrooms just were not that clean and never had hand soap, dirty dishes in our (empty) dorm when we arrived. Also I was surprised at the extra costs - $45 for a dorm and wifi, pool table etc cost extra & breakfast isn't included as it is in so many hostels overseas. On a positive note the courtyard was the best, kitchen was good, great activities and heaps of people to chat to!

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Nomads Byron Bay. I was pleased to read that you enjoyed our facilities, although I was obviously disappointed to read your comments about the cleanliness. This is certainly not consistent with a large majority of the feedback we receive. Regardless of this I will discuss your comments with the team to ensure we do not receive feedback such as this in future. Kind Regards, Sam B

Green Kiwi Backpacker Hostel, Singapore, Singapore
8.0
5th Jul 2013

cool hostel, comfy beds, great breakfast, good facilities and helpful staff. The toilets and showers could have been cleaner and there was no hand towel. would stay again. 2 MRT stations nearby and heaps of places to eat and shop.

Dar Jameel, Tangier, Morocco
1st Jan 2013

What a welcoming place to stay in Tangier. Special thanks to the lovely staff who could not have been more friendly and helpful. Delicious breakfast, clean room, hot shower, great view... highly recommended!

Astor Victoria, London, England
4th Sep 2012

Showers could be cleaner but everything else was sweet. Good lounge/communal space. Great location.

Snuffel Backpacker Hostel, Bruges, Belgium
23rd Aug 2012

Very friendly, helpful staff. Great Location. Only real complaint is about the showers, they weren't clean, old shower curtains and no temperature control... and you do have to walk through the bar and up stairs to get to them. The best part is the bar and anyone is welcome there.

Backpackers BCN, Barcelona, Spain
26th Jul 2012

I had a great stay at Backpackers BCN Casanova. The hostel has great character and friendly staff. The facilities are all good and everything gets cleaned daily. I was happy with the security, everyone needs to ring the bell before entering. I would definitely recommend staying here and would go back myself.