Bamber House

Auckland, New Zealand

I really enjoyed my stay at Bamber House, it was at the end of my trip, so I wasn't pleased about going home but it was a very enjoyable 3 days there. I found the room (6 bed with ensuite detached from the main house) to be very nice with comfortable beds (not horrible bunks) and a useful ensuite. My roomies seemed to be quite nice most of the time. The staff were very helpful and willing to interact with the people and although not in the city it is only 15 mins away by bus.

• 17th Jan 2013

Crash Palace

Rotorua, New Zealand

I thought it was quite a good hostel and the people seemed friendly and well behaved. I had a single room and it was basic (single bed, table, chair and mirror) but all that I really needed as I was there to see Rotorua more than the hostel. I never had problems using the shared bathrooms even though the hostel was reasonably full.

• 15th Jan 2013

thanks for taking the time to leave a review we appreciate it. have a great trip through he rest of the country !!

Fish Tank Lodge

Kaikoura, New Zealand

Just a quick stop in Kaikoura on the way to Wellington but it was quite nice. I loved the whole Fish Tank theme and the rooms were standard dorm rooms, which is OK for a night. On the night I stayed there I seemed to be one of the few English speakers so it was a bit strange but still alright. The common room and kitchen are quite good and the bathroom/toilet block was a good idea.

• 8th Jan 2013