smartcityhostels Edinburgh

Edinburgh, Scotland

We enjoyed our stay in smartcityhostels Edinburgh. The beds were a bit shaky so whenever the guy above me moved, I also moved and it woke me up several times. Good value for money, great location (very close to Royal Mile). We did not try breakfast but luggage storage was good and reception staff were helpful.

• 6th May 2013

Asian Delight B&B

Rome, Italy

We really enjoyed our stay there. Linens and towels were clean, breakfast was more than satisfactory and the variety of teas and the coffee machine really helped. The amount of guide books and art books were impressive but the best part was the giant tv, computer and the collection of dvds. It was well decorated too. Overall we thought it was a small but really interesting bed and breakfast and would recommend it to anyone with the same expectations.

• 22nd Mar 2013

Hostal Flores

Ibiza, Spain

San Antonio is filled with loud English teenagers so I would not recommend this place if you are over the age of 30 . The location is great, it is only 3 minutes walk from the West End. It certainly helped that my friend spoke Spanish, otherwise it would be very difficult to communicate with the owners but still they were nice. Our room was a bit dirty, had no real windows, shower was dirty and there were hair on our sheets but we understand that we get what we pay for. Overall it was average.

• 20th Aug 2012