Old Town Hostel

Dubrovnik, Croatia

I only stayed one night in Dubrovnik, but had a great time in the hostel. I was travelling alone, but Mike the guy that owns the place, went out of his way to involve everyone in the social area, playing music from each guests country and playing silly games. I would definitely go back there. The other staff were very helpful too, and its located in a great spot.

• 11th Aug 2013

Fat Margaret's

Tallinn, Estonia

Very friendly and helpful staff.

• 22nd Aug 2012

Euphoria

Tallinn, Estonia

the hostel was nice enough but with a floor of dorms it was disappointing to only have one fixed shower, the other was hand held. There was also a big wait for the bsthroom in the mornings. Also the hostel was noisy in the night, with street noises, otherwise ok.

• 17th Aug 2012

Hostel Kiki

Bol, Croatia

I really enjoyed my stay with Ivan and Tonka, they couldn't have been any nicer. After a long night travelling, they came to meet me, making sure I had everything I needed. The hostel had a real homely feel and was full of down to earth travellers. If you want full on party, with all sorts going on in the dorms then this might not be for you, but for clean, friendly hospitality in a good location, it is perfect. I wish I could have stayed longer..

• 11th Aug 2012