Reviews: kaitlyntully7302

Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 25

This hostel was ok. The staff was fantastic and location was great, but the facilities were a little disappointing. The common room was upstairs in the attic so wasn't all that convenient to get to, it was easier to just get to the bar next door. They don't have a kitchen either. The rooms are good though, and the bar downstairs, which is where I ended up spending most of my time, is good.

The Fort Boutique Hostel

York, England

AMAZING! Definitely one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. The rooms were amazing and everything looks like it had been recently updated. I was in a new room that had had compartment style beds so I had plenty of privacy and slept really well. The kitchen was great and well stocked with tea, coffee and hot chocolate, oh and caramelized biscuits. Yumm! The location was great, and pretty much in the center of town!

St Christopher's Village

I will definitely come back! The location is amazing...I walked everywhere! The room was clean, though there was a mouse in our room...I'm not sure if that's normal or not. THe place is huge but very easy to meet people. They have a great chill out room and cinema where there are pretty much always people. The free breakfast is good and the food at the bar is delicious!

Hi, It's great that you enjoyed your stay so much! We're sorry that you had a mouse in your room, it's not a normal occurrence but sometimes with old buildings they can get in to try and find food. We do our best to stop it and our pest control company does regular checks. Hopefully you'll be back in the future and you can party with us again! Many Thanks, St Christopher's Village team

Ruby Hotel

Nha Trang, Vietnam

My stay was good but I think mostly because I was there with a big group of people. We arrived at 7pm and couldn't check in to 2 of our rooms until 10pm and they weren't all that apologetic about it. I was able to convince them of an hour's last checkout because of it. There is a computer in the lobby but half the time one of the staff members was on it. It is in a good location though close to many bars and restaurants.

Downtown Siem Reap Hostel

Siem Reap, Cambodia

I had the best time here! The staff is amazing and so helpful. Paul at the bar is fantastic and will go out of his way for you. The owner is great and even gave us some free beers the last day we were there. It's really easy to meet people with the pool and fun things like cinema night and bbq nights. They arrange everything for you and just charge it to your bill, which is convenient..just keep an eye on your tab!

Fernloft City (Chinatown)

Singapore, Singapore

The manager is really sweet and welcoming! When I first arrived she took me out for lunch at the cutest cafe around the corner. Too bad this is supposed to be her last year working there. The location is great! Right in the midst of China town and by the train and bus stations. There is a good food market across the street with cheap food! It is a small hostel but that makes it easy for meeting people!

Thanks Dear, glad you happy while staying with us and its a pleasure knowing you too and dnt worry l be here for for few more years as l enjoyed being with all the beautiful people around the world. Do take care and stay happy. love, Aunty Aini

Lodge 121

Kuching, Malaysia

I had such a lovely time! The staff there is really amazing. They make you feel welcome right away and will answer any questions. It was also really nice that they had a water jug so you could refill your bottles.

Such a lovely place to stay! The owner is absolutely amazing and just makes your stay. There weren't very many people staying there but even still it was very easy to meet people. The fried banana upon arrival is delicious as well as the pancake in the morning. The first night I was there, the owner made a big dinner for everyone because it was one of the guest's birthdays. So good!! Definitely try her pumpkin curry.

The staff at the hostel wasn't very helpful. Some could barely speak English so it was hard to find out what there was to do around there. Breakfast in the morning was very basic which is fine except that when I wanted to eat there was no room to sit or stand because people were getting ready for their dive there. They may want to have dive stuff in a different location than where breakfast is stored. The room was ok but kind of dirty. There were a ton of ants in the bathroom

My stay was amazing! The staff is incredible and extremely friendly. Jed at the bar and Aaron at the travel desk were both fantastic!

Tanita House

Chiang Mai, Thailand

AMAZING! I would stay here again in a heartbeat! Thank you so much for everything!

Bodega Phuket

Phuket, Thailand

Everything was so amazing! The staff is just amazing.

Lime n Soda Beachfront Resort

Koh Phangan, Thailand

It was such a relaxing place especially when going to the full moon party. I would say that the staff at reception could be more helpful in trying to help loan stuff to do around the island.