• USA, Female, 25-30
Stay Inn Taksim Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
1st Apr 2013

I had a very pleasant stay at #bunk. Hostel was very clean and the staff were very nice. One major drawback is the noise on the street. It is very hard to sleep through the night as the music runs till 5am in the morning!

Hostel Gallo d'Oro, Florence, Italy
7.7
7th Sep 2012

Mattel was very friendly and helpful during our stay. He gave us a map and directions to get around which was very useful. Breakfast is free every morning and there are plenty of showers. Location is not bad, Via Cavour takes you down to anywhere you need to go in 20 minutes or so. Facilities are a bit dated and could be cleaner. No air conditioning in the rooms only fans.

Carini Guesthouse, Rome, Italy
3rd Sep 2012

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Carini Guesthose! Like all the other reviews, staying there was like visiting a friend's house, you feel right at home. Alex was very nice and helpful during our check in and Philip (he lives in the Guesthouse) greeted us every morning during breakfast- which was excellent. One inconvenience is the location, it's not really central. But could be a nice thing to live away from the hustle bustle of town. Tip: Carini is on the 3rd floor of Villino A .

• USA, Female,
Art Hole Hostel, Prague, Czech Republic
1st Sep 2012

Luke was so hospitable and friendly!! Not to mention helping us 2 girls carry our suitcases up 4 flights of stairs. He helped us with everything about Prague and gave us such good maps and recommendations. I wish I could have stayed there longer! The hostel was beautiful, had comps to use, Prague guides, currency exchange, breakfast... Absolutely loved Art Hole Hostel and will definitely return the next time I come back to Prague!

29th Aug 2012

Extremely clean hostel!! Located in a GREAT area with young and trendy Londen-ers. Most staff are friendly (one is not so knowledgeable) but hostel little lacking on facilities. No kitchen or hair dryer; and you have to pay for a converter. I think it's all because they are still up and coming. A main complaint- NOISE. We stayed right by the stairs and you can hear people coming in and out at night. The floor creaks. So you probably won't get a good night's rest here.

Q4 Hotel, New York, USA
29th Jul 2012

I definitely enjoyed my stay at Q4 Hotel. Since the hotel is brand new, all the facilities, condition of rooms, restrooms were in very good condition. Everything was very clean. They even give you a towel to use when you check in. However, they didn't provide any comforters so remember to pack your own! Despite being located in Queens, the subway was right across the street. It was very convenient to get around NYC. You can take the N, R, Q trains or the 7 train down to block. Access is easy.