Alcatraz Backpacker Hostel

Berlin, Germany

The staff is really nice. Even though they don`t mix much with the guests, they usually have a smile on their faces (which is really rare in Berlin) and are helpful with informations. I read many complaints about the internet, but I had enough signal in my room (which was a private double room). The bathrooms were cleaned everyday. Could use some shelves in the shower, though. The fact they close the common area is annoying and there`s no atmosphere at all for people who are travelling alone.

Equity Point London

Great location and nice to meet people, but only in the dorm ('cause the common area is usually empty). The staff was really nice to me, but I saw them being rude to another guy, so I can't rate that fairly. The room could be cleaner and bigger, but in general, it's ok.

Budget Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

The toilets were not really good. I couldn't heat up the water, so I had to take a cold, cold shower. The rooms were ok, the location is good and the staff too. Just one guy at the reception was a little bit impatient. Could be a little cheaper too, but that's for the whole Edinburgh...

St Christopher's Edinburgh

Edinburgh, Scotland

Great location and really nice staff, but that's all. The room is too small and looks dirty. Too expensive for what it's offered. Check in is extremely slow, too, since it happens only a few hours during the weekends.

Global Village

Belfast, Northern Ireland

Great staff, nice atmosphere and I loved the common area. The only problem was that they made some bunk beds like big wood boxes, which I found claustrophobic. The thing is that I stayed in another hostel in Belfast before this one, so I can't help comparing both. But this is definitely the second best one.

Belfast, Northern Ireland

Best hostel ever!! Great staff and nice, comfortable rooms!

• 8th Aug 2013
  • Northern Ireland

Euro Youth Hostel

Munich, Germany

Sleep Well Youth Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

The check-in is too late. It could be at least at 12 p.m.

Hello, check-out is at 11am, check-in at 3pm. In between, the housekeeping department is cleaning the rooms. We have a safe luggage room where you can let your bags to be free to discover the city. Regards, The Sleep Well Team.

The staff was nice and the atmosphere was really cool. But I booked a female dorm specially to feel secure, at that didn't happen, since my American roommate decided to bring a guest. We were so afraid of the guy (he could do something with us or steal us). It was the most disgusting experience I ever had. Of course the hostel has no guilt in that, but if it was a smaller place, they could check it better.