• England, Male, 18-24
17th Jul 2014

The Dictionary is very good. All the staff were really, really friendly and helpful. My only criticism would be that when I awoke very, very hungover at 5-6 in the morning I found no way of getting some water, the vending machine was broken, the tap water was allegedly unsafe to drink. This was during the recent heatwave as well, if I'd have had a method of drinking loads of water I could have saved myself from a hellish few hours writhing around in bed with a horrible headache.

Thanks for your review. The taps in our kitchen have filters on them, so drinking water is available in the kitchen, should you ever find yourself hungover in Shoreditch again :)

• England, All Male Group, 18-24
8th Aug 2012

For the date I stayed, it was the cheapest hostel in central London, although it was much nicer than the price led me to believe. My only criticism would be that I couldn't find it, it has an A4 sheet of paper with @TheDictionary written on it, if it weren't for that you couldn't find it on the street.