This is more like a Hotel than a Hostel. There is no common area and no kitchen. For backpackers traveling alone wanting to meet people I would recommend going to a hostel for younger people.

• 3rd Oct 2013

Le Montclair Montmartre

Paris, France

This is a nice big Hostel in a good location. I was here only for a night, and it was fine.

• 2nd Oct 2013

I had a great stay. Good location for the price.

• 1st Oct 2013

I had a great stay, I actually extended my stay because I enjoyed it. Good location, funny staff.

• 29th Sep 2013

Ciak Hostel

Rome, Italy

I had a great stay. All of the staff members were great, the English woman was amazing. Joking around, telling stories and having fun. Wonderful woman. It's a nice and small hostel with everything you expect from a hostel.

• 26th Sep 2013

Unforgettable Nights

Budapest, Hungary

Really nice atmosphere and the staff is always helpful and open. I enjoyed my stay in this relaxed hostel. The breakfast is a great extra, especially for the fact that it's included in the price.

• 29th Jul 2012

Sun Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

The hostel was really great. The only thing i can think of is that the walking trip from the train station to the hostel seemed to be more than 15 minutes. I would say its closer to 30 minutes by foot. For the rest I loved my stay. The people working at the hostel were also really helpful. Officially I had to check in at 12 but I arrived at 8 and they gave me a bed anyway. Thanks

• 27th Jul 2012