Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt

Frankfurt, Germany

Very nice place. Well located, clean, secure, and the staff is great.

Very close to the central station, you can go anywhere on the city very easily. The place looks like an hotel, doesn't have that cool atmosphere of a hostel, but it is a very nice place, clean, so it's ok.

International Budget Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The place is average. Poor cleaning, staff not so nice, but is near Leidsplein, very easy to get anywhere on the city. If you're looking for a cheap place, and you don't bother if it is a nice place, go ahead, but you can get better places very close this one.

I got to the place and at the number informed, there was nobody, no answer. After 30 minutes, at the next door, I saw a person handling some keys, and I asked about the check in, and she checked my reservation and was 5 blocks away. Bad neighborhood, away from the underground, not at all what i've booked. I stayed at the facilities for a while to realize what I should do, and it was less then I expected, so I left, found another place. Bad choice.

Equity Point London

Very nice place, good location, and great vibe. Two guys at the reception, Carlos and Rocco, very nice people. The "bar" is a little bit hidden...not much people go...it should be above the reception, where the computers are, and it should sell beer!!!!!!!!! Nice place to stay in London.