Saigon Mini Hotel 5

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

I was very disappointed by this booking. The 10 pictures on the website in no way matched the tiny room with two bunkbeds that we were given on arrival. Although everything appeared clean, my youngest was bitten each night by either fleas or bedbugs in his bunk. On the third night, he slept in my bunk and received no bites. The staff were friendly and helpful but I was so discouraged by the 'bait and switch' that had taken place with my booking that I found it hard to enjoy any aspect.

• 24th Mar 2013

Rocky Mountain Hotel

Petra, Jordan

There were a few problems but they were rectified once we brought them to Jane's attention. She was very friendly and helpful, as were the rest of the staff.

Eagle's Nest Guesthouse

Cape Town, South Africa

Lizette, the owner, was extremely welcoming and helpful. Before we organised our hire car, she allowed me to tag along with her while she grocery shopped so that I could pick up supplies. The flat we had was large, with plenty of little extras like spare soaps, shampoos, cotton buds, etc. Our room was cleaned every day, which was a pleasant surprise. Lizette's superb breakfast is fit for a king. We had a wonderful stay and will recommend to friends.

Thank You Kelly and Piers. I am happy that youo had a good stay with Eagles Nest and Hope to have you stay with us again. Best Regards Lizette

Hhusha Hhusha

Malelane, South Africa

Sarah and Guimar made us feel welcome from the minute we arrived. They gave us wonderful tips on seeing Kruger National Park and helped us find a good location for a nice evening meal. Since we were getting up extremely early, they sent us off each morning with a hearty packed breakfast. When we left items behind, they tracked us down at our next location, so we could retrieve our things.I will recommend them to anyone I know that is visiting their corner of this beautiful, friendly country.