Orange Village Hostel

San Francisco, USA

There was no "hostel smell" so that was good. There was hot water with strong pressure from the showers. I have no complaints. I suggest to bring ear plugs because the street noise is hella(really) loud. One night a cab driver got into an accident and later a fist fight erupted and everyone in my room woke up because it was so loud.......so bring ear plugs !!

Tel Aviv Beachfront Hostel

Tel Aviv, Israel

Bada Bing Hostel Istanbul

Istanbul, Turkey

The heater in the rooms were not good.

Apple Hostels of Philadelphia

Philadelphia, USA

Thank you for keeping the place warm during the negative temperatures.

This hostel is located at a great location. The staff here are nice and they have a free dinner gathering on the rooftop. I wish I could of had stayed longer. The only downside is that there is one bathroom per room. So if you are sharing with 12 people you might have to rush a little bit, at least that is what I did. The workers clean and spray(Lysol) the rooms everyday.

HI-Vancouver Central

Vancouver, Canada

Very good Hostel. I met a lot of great people from here ! The rooms had a large locker for storing your luggage. There was enough shower and toilet facilities on each floor , all were kept clean. Kareem(manager) is amazing, and always willing to help anyone out. Only downside, is that around 7-9PM (which is the peak period of shower usage) the hallways tend to stench body odor. But that goes away by midnight. Overall I would stay here again.