Central Private Hotel

Sydney, Australia

My room had reasonable price for what I get. In the room there is no AC and it is always too warm and doesn't smell fresh. Staff is very good - nice and always very helpful. In the room is free wi-fi + free to use computer which is very nice if somebody doesn't have his own. Location is perfect - 1 minute from central station.

Great place. Bottom floor is a rock style bar which I really liked! Second and next floors are sleeping rooms. Staff is amazing - friendly, helpful, always smiling and you can buy almost everything which can be useful for normal price. Basic breakfast but sufficient for that kind of money. The only thing which I didn't like is that you need to buy a padlock to lock stuff in the room + if you have something valuable it is better to put it in the lockers downstairs which is also extra paid.

Hi, Thanks a lot for your feedback. We always do our best to make everybody's stay as fun and comfortable as possible and we can learn a lot from your experience with us. That's why we appreciate that you took the time to reply. And that is also why we are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are sorry about the padlocks since we did not want to impact them on the booking to keep our rate low,we did choose that solution which is more on your favor. Best regards.

Galina's Flat

Moscow, Russia

It is actually flat of a woman. She speaks English very well and she is helpful if needed. Price reflects on cleanliness or security. Cats are very nice there but it could be a problem if you got an allergy. Flat is soviet union style and it was a nice experience to be there.

Absolutely great staff! Funny, helpful and very nice.