Astor Hyde Park

I had a pleasant time at Astor Hyde, the building itself is very impressive and the staff was helpful. Mind you, the 3rd and 4th floors are definitely a hassle if you have mobility problems; no elevators and very high stairs may be a problem to you if you can't move about easily. Other than that, I had a nice time. A bit on the formal side though... but cool! About a 10 minute walk to the nearest tube station.

• 1st Apr 2013

Second Home Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Definitely a recommended Hostel. Had no issues while I was there, the staff was very friendly and the atmosphere is perfect for you to meet everyone else; they even set up a free dinner with everyone who was there one night, very cool! Location is also great, in 5 minutes you can walk to the historical part of Istanbul and within 1 minute you're near the Tram station. Would go back without looking for another place!

• 12th Mar 2013

Generator Hostel Copenhagen

Copenhagen, Denmark

Couldn't ask more of a hostel really. The people were very friendly, I've always felt pretty safe and the atmosphere is really rather good, I've never felt like I was just another head there. Highly recommended, would stay there again!

• 1st Oct 2012
  • Portugal

Dear guest - thank you for your nice comments about Generator. It is with comments like yours we can maintain, improve and develop our product and services, to make sure we meet our guests expectations. We appreciate and thank you for taking your time to give us your opinion regarding your stay with us, and we hope to see you back in Generator Copenhagen some day.

BA HOSTEL

Lisbon, Portugal

I enjoyed my stay! Awesome location, nice staff. Bear in mind, it will be quite noisy in that location.

• 1st Aug 2012
  • Portugal

Hello Ricardo! Thank you for your comment. We hope to see you again BA HOSTEL STAFF