Graffiti

Barcelona, Spain

For how cheap it was, this was one of the cleanest hostels I have stayed at! Not only that, but it was very bright and airy in the inside. The showers had a nice water pressure, and they were also clean. Some of the staff were really friendly, some of them just average, but they were all pretty helpful giving directions and recommendations. The atmosphere was good, since it is such a small place it is hard NOT to meet new people, although they don't really have a common room with couches.

Riad El Pacha

Essaouira, Morocco

The Excellent: The staff here were incredible! Very kind, and they truly made me feel like I was a part of the family. The Good: The location was awesome, right in the middle of the medina The Bad: Even though free breakfast is advertised on the website, you actually have to pay for it. Since the "free" breakfast was one of the reasons I chose the place, I was a little put out. The Horrible: I have the WORSE bed bugs ALL over my body. I have never had bed bugs this bad!!

Hostel Waka Waka, Marrakech

Marrakech, Morocco

The staff here are so welcoming and kind, and they make the best tea! Music is always playing and it has a very relaxed atmosphere. Try to get a bed on the roof, there is a nice wind to keep you cool. You are going to get lost getting there, and if someone "helps" you and leads you there, paying them 10dirham is enough, 20 at most.

Let me start out by saying the staff here are absolutely incredible. They are all so nice and welcoming. I heard one staff memember speaking in English, Spanish, French, German, and she said she spoke more languages. The atmosphere is also awesome. It is basially impossible not to meet new people, and even if you stay only one night you will leave with 10 new friends from around the world. The location is also the bees knees, right in the middle of the square. You are ten minutes from a super m