YHA London St Pauls

Quite noisy cuz of St Pauls and absolutely inconvenient beds. Also I booked a 4 bed male dorm but in fact there were 6, not the thing I expected. Before I stayed at YHA Oxford Str, that was much better.

YHA London Oxford Street

The only thing that i disliked is the absence of lockers, i had to take all my belongings with me as i couldn't leave it in the room, room mates were quite reliable but you can't know for sure. Also it was cold in the room, the heating is very poor and sank is too small, it's hard to wash hands but it's a normal thing in the UK, don't understand why.

Hi, thanks for your feedback. You are correct, the basin in that bedroom is too small due to lack of space near the adjoining toilet; all other bedrooms have much larger basins. I will see what can be done about this. We do allocate one locker per bed and sell padlocks at £3 if you don't have one. Perhaps somebody in your room was using two lockers? Please let us know if this happens as we can fix it for you. Thanks Becky

It's a good hostel but more for students than travellers as the location is not in a very good place, breakfast is quite expensive.

Sandeman Allen

It was very nice that breakfast and dinner were included in the price. I liked this place very much.

New Mansion House

That was the best hostel, good price, good location - close to Hyde Park and close to Lancaster Gate station. Breakfast and dinner were very nice. The room was only for two persons, a good, quiet place. If i go to London again, i'll try to book this hostel again.