Rainbow Marrakech

Marrakech, Morocco

Excellent hostel and one of the nicest and most helpful staff I have encountered so far. Hassan, Mohammed and company were great. The trip to the desert they organized for us turned out to be a great experience and for a pretty good price. I did not see lockers in the room, however but I did not need them. Easy to find and in an excellent location. Will surely stay here again.

Youth Hostel Van Gogh (Chab)

Brussels, Belgium

Staff was really helpful, hostel was a 15 min walk from the Grand Place, but the only big problem is that it doesnt have lockers. I'd love to see them add this feauture.

La Casa Del Sol

Marrakech, Morocco

Great, easy to find location, just 5 minutes walk from the main Square. Staff was really helpful and nice. Price is excellent. Will be back for sure.

La Casa Del Sol

El Viajero Cartagena Hostel

Cartagena, Colombia

We only stayed at El Viajero one night but the atmosphere seemed great. Staff was really nice although they did forget to hand us back our passports and only did when we were going to check out. They have a lot of activities available for guests. If you want a more quiet stay they have a second building right across the street which is less noisy.

Casa Viena

Villa de Leyva, Colombia

Great staff, pretty good location and beautiful view from our room towards the mountain. Would love to come back here.

Alegria's Hostel

Bogota, Colombia

This is one of the best hostels we have stayed at so far. Staff was really nice and helpful, Alegria is a beautiful, genuine and caring human being, location is great, just a couple minutes walk from Plaza de Bolivar and we felt safe throughout my whole stay. Thumbs up.

Hyde Park Hostel

Staff was very nice, but they had no shower towels available and we had to go buy one at a store the second day. Bathrooms were absolutely disgusting, always containing unflushed urine and excrement, as well as mess around its floor. The computer room looked great, except for the fact that it was closed down because it wasn't working and we had to go to another hostel next by every time we wanted to check my email.

Yes! Porto Hostel