Location: Spain, Gender: Female, Age: 39

1001 Nights

Zanzibar, Tanzania

Good place, well located with helpful staff. Shame wifi was working poorly as we were desperate to use it after a long time without connection !

• 25th Jul 2013

Promised Land Lodge

Zanzibar, Tanzania

A great place to stay if you hate the hords of the north. A quiet place, a great location (no beach though), a lovely and caring staff, and a somehow improvised wifi connection if you have your own laptop (a luxury in this area !). We just missed some variety in the menus to make our stay perfect. The Promised Land will remain in our memories for a long time, thank you !

• 20th Jul 2013

Backpackers Hostel Kenya

Mombasa, Kenya

The staff is really friendly and helpful - they even picked me up when I got lost ! Lots of information on things to do around.. Yet keep in mind it's a bit secluded (if you're in public transport) and the place is very simple, aka no light at night except the lamps provided... Wifi seldom works. Also make sure you check breakfast is included with your booked room, only some of them are entitled to it

• 18th Jun 2013

Mr. Martin's Cozy Place

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

Addis is a bit expensive and the place is a bit out of the center, but many mini buses take you there. Helpful staff

• 13th May 2013

Alexandrie-Montréal

Montreal, Canada

Very friendly and knowledgeable team, great breakfast and spaceful place. A bit too loud for me, but I'm not in their main customer target :-)

• 1st May 2013

Cambie Hostel - Gastown

Vancouver, Canada

A great place to stay, centrally located and with everything that you need !

• 22nd Apr 2013

Hostel Meson de Tulum

Cancun, Mexico

Excellent staff, helpful and nice :-) Very convenient location near the bus station and the main street in Cancun

• 9th Apr 2013

Swiss Hostal Martinik

Bogota, Colombia

Great welcome, great staff, they adjusted to my early wake-up for the airport and they gave me good advice for visits around the area. I appreciated their kindness and sense of help and service.

• 8th Apr 2013
  • Spain

Thank you very much. We work with a lot of love here in the Swiss Hostal Martinik. Thanks that you found time to wrote this kindly comment. Hope to see you again here !

Sunshine Hostel Medellin

Medellin, Colombia

Helpful staff (half of it are actually customers), big spacious place. Good wifi everywhere, and a nivce chill-out zone. No breakfast, and just 2 bathrooms for everyone - actually one broke down during my stay, it was just 1 for all !

• 31st Mar 2013

Macondo Hotel

Canoa, Ecuador

I was treated with such care ! I arrived very early after a tiring night bus trip and I had the room already prepared for some rest. After check-out, I could use the shower and a room to get organised before leaving. It was great. and I had very good advice on visits around. The place is 3 blocks away from the beach but that's not far. Shame breakfasts are not included ! A good place to stay

• 25th Mar 2013
  • Spain

Excellent location, good breakfast and good advicee from the team. My room key didn't work but they were very helpful

• 21st Mar 2013

Blue House

Quito, Ecuador

The team has been so helpful, patient and nice, it's a pleasure to discover Quito with them. And the breakfast !! After some time in Galapagos without breakfast, it was soooo good to indulge in the big offer. I recommend it !

• 19th Mar 2013

Posada del Caminante

Galapagos Islands, Ecuador

Nice people, friendly and helpful. Yet, there was no wifi at my building, no maps of the village and no advices on what to do - I had to go to the tourism office, with "flexible" opening hours... No breakfast and the TV is switched on 24h a day, on both buildings. I guess your experience can be better if you stay at the "lower" building...

• 11th Mar 2013
  • Spain

The team is really friendly and helpful ! And breakfast is as big as you can eat (yet no coffe though)

• 1st Mar 2013
  • Spain

Good breakfast and location, but I found the team to be just polite and nothing more. Oh, there's no wifi.

• 17th Feb 2013

A la Gurda Hostel Tucuman

San Miguel de Tucuman, Argentina

One of the most beautiful houses I have been so far, a former aristocgratic house very well preserved. Clean, with plenty of light, and lovely helpful staff. Thanks for the free breakfast when I arrived !!!

• 7th Feb 2013

La Casa De Tounens

Puerto Madryn, Argentina

Excellent place, plenty of good advises on activities and enjoying the city. Laid-back and comfortable, you feel at home :-)

• 27th Jan 2013

La Posta Hostel and Apart

Ushuaia, Argentina

The team is amazing. Flor, Toni and Lucas are very helpful and call you by your name in no time, which makes you feel at home. The free laundry facilities saved me (and, well, my roommates...) and breakfast is fine. The place is just lovely, and I wished I could stay again on my second trip to Ushuaia ! Great job, guys ! Thanks !

• 8th Jan 2013

Casa Margouya Chile

Puerto Varas, Chile

Great place ! The owners are helpful and happy people, they love their village. Lots of information, adapted to your interests. Excellent breakfast !!! And my first winning price for their duvets - the thickest and warmest EVERRRRR !! Thanks guys for an excellent stay

• 29th Dec 2012

1 River Central

Manila, Philippines

• 17th Nov 2012

Vientiane GuestHouse

Vientiane, Laos

More than a guesthouse ! The place is simple but with the important things your really need are very well taken care of : plugs everywhere, hot water, spacious showers, wifi, a welcoming smile and some fresh water on arrival... You can also arrange visas in a day, bus tickets everywhere, laundry... and hey ! If you go to Hanoi you will enjoy a free stay at their sister guesthouse there :-) They made my trip in Laos so convenient by helping me with my luggage and their advices on schedules. Thx !

• 11th Oct 2012

Majestic Tourist Hotel

Kandy, Sri Lanka

The staff was particularly helpful with advises for visits and travelling onwards, and also for making you feel good in their place. It was a long time since I didn't meet such welcoming people !

• 4th Oct 2012