Reviews: mariflores22

Location USA, Gender Female, Age 32

AAE Portland Downtown, Portland, USA
3.7
14th Sep 2013

It's a Motel converted to a cramped place. I stayed in a what's suppose to be a 1 bedroom but they put 8 beds in there. The "living room" was used as a bedroom to place the bunk beds. The restroom & kitchen (no stove) were really dirty, never cleaned while there. The bed on top was never made. It was cramped & tacky. Be super careful when parking your car because the space is VERY tight & you can easily scratch your car w/the poles. Not the greatest place to stay. Try finding a better place.

5.7
13th Sep 2013

At night, it's not the safest neighborhood even if the rail is minutes away. There's sketchy people walking around. My room was good. Breakfast is bread, bagels, milk, banana, oranges, & coffee. The people who helped me where nice. I still prefer to stay downtown so I don't have to take the rail and walk there.

Sleeping Inn Backpackers, Surfers Paradise, Australia
8th Jan 2013

Great location, super close to downtown. Nice setting with kitchen, rooms, restroom. Only problem is 2 toilets and 1 shower for 3 room (10+ people). I enjoyed the $7 all u can eat Dominos pizza night. There's a pool, TV, pool table. Need to pay for internet which is not good. Overall, I'd stay here again. My roomies were great!!!

Hi Marisela thank you very much for your lovely review. Nice to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Internet is $2 for 20min but WiFi is for FREE 24/7. Unfortunate if you missed out on using this. We wish you all the best for the rest of your travels! The Sleeping Inn Team