Location England, Gender Male, Age 51

• England, Male, 41+
10th Apr 2013

Really enjoyed our stay at Dingle Gate. Brian, who runs the hostel, really made us feel welcome. We came back each evening to a warm fire he had lit for us in the wood burner, and his chickens laid the best tasting eggs I have ever eaten, and all the facilities and our room was excellent. I will be looking at bringing a big group back later in the year. Its around 2km to the pubs, so not far to walk, and easy if you have bicycles, as an off road cycle path runs straight into Annascaul.

• England, Male, 41+
Adams Wood House, Cochin, India
2nd Feb 2013

A really great place to stay, but a little awkward to locate on first arrival, (until a neighbour pointed me in the right direction). I had the wonderful turret room right at the top, and would have stayed longer had I had longer in Kerala. The owner was a fantastic host, and he was able to provide excellent trips out at very reasonable costs, which greatly increased my enjoyment during my stay. It's a short rickshaw ride into Kochi, and as its situated away from main roads, is pretty quiet.