A Venice Fish

Venice, Italy

I had a lot of fun at this hostel but everyone in my room got bed bugs quite badly.

• 30th Jul 2014

Feel At Home Backpackers

Bangkok, Thailand

I had a great time in this hostel. A/C and wifi in the dorm rooms and hot water which was a nice positive. Would stay again.

• 6th Jul 2014

• 21st Sep 2012

Baxpax Kreuzberg Hostel

Berlin, Germany

they do your washing its awesome :) wash and dry for you

St Christopher's at The Winston

Amsterdam, Netherlands

It was a great hostel with lovely staff and a friendly atmosphere I'll definatly be back

• 13th Sep 2012

St Christopher's Village

It was an awesome hostel with fantastic staff and a great atmosphere. It is close to the tube and right on London bridge it's only a few stops away from all the main attractions too which is handy. I'll definatly be back. The showers were average though. If your staying for 7days or more or even 5 buy and unlimited 7days oyster card. It saves you heaps on the tube and transport.

• 9th Sep 2012

Hey!! Thanks a lot for rating us with an amazing 100%!! Oyster card is definitely the way to go ;) Come back soon!!! All the best St. Christopher's Team

The hostel was very big and filled with school students on excursions playing knock and run on the doors in the evening. The faculties were awesome and the bed was very comfortable. But the location was right at the end of zone two on the tube which is actually quite far from the inner. And the hostel was about a 20-25 minute walk depending on how heavy your bags are. It is also filled with mainly older people so it isnt good for meeting new travellers. I actually moved two nights.

• 7th Sep 2012

Ostello Bello

Milan, Italy

This is a fantastic hostel, there is loads of character. I was Travelling on my own and I made friends very quickly and had a fantastic time. I would highly recommend staying here. A free drink on arrival is just another awesome thing along with dinner at the cost of 4/5 euros with a drink.

• 4th Aug 2012