Agora Hostel and Guesthouse

Istanbul, Turkey

I thought this was a fair hostel overall. Centrally located within a 2-3 minute walk to Sultanahmet and all the big sites. Delightful and helpful staff. The only thing I thought it was lacking was some atmosphere. Despite a cool rooftop bar, as a much as I hate to say it, there were lots of antisocial asians on their computers. Perhaps this was just the time I went, but apart of that, would recommend!

Vicolo 22

Verona, Italy

Amazing B and B, awesome breakfast and great value for money. The place to stay in Verona for sure. We loved the doggies as well :) The room is beautiful, could charge double the price he does easily!

B&B Al Lion Morosini

Venice, Italy

Great breakfast delivered in bed. Didn't like the early check out which could have been done with a bit more of a smile rather than the unwelcome, "we need the room now". Very good value for Venice though and excellent location right by the Rialto!

City Walls Hostel

Dubrovnik, Croatia

A very nice hostel in a good part of the city. We had a great time

It was a good hostel, nothing special

The Drunken Monkey Hostel

Zadar, Croatia

Apart from the walk into town this hostel is perfect. And the walk was actually nice. You see things along the way. And all the other positive aspects of the hostel outway the walk anyhow.

Hobo Bear Hostel

Zagreb, Croatia

Very nice hostel, with cheap beer of course.

Jazz Hostel & Apartments

Bled, Slovenia

Sometimes you write dull reviews that don't actually say much. This isn't one of them. yannie the owner is the nicest person I met in 4 months around europe. He sits down with you and gives you a 30 minute run down of everything good in bled. He knows restaurant owners that give him discounts for customers. One time we asked if a pizza shop was open, so he called the owner to find out. On his private line. Because he knew him. Just a very nice place to experience a beautiful natural site :)

Such a good hostel. Excellent bar. Exceptional rooms. Beautiful common area.

The Bulldog

Amsterdam, Netherlands

It's Amsterdam, so I don't remember anything, but it was a bed. And it was central :)

Interlaken, Switzerland

If you go to INterlaken stay here. Just full stop one of the best places I stayed in Europe. The dog is named spliff, and the atmosphere is that of a hostel with the facilities of a hotel. Soooooo goood :)

Cinque Terre Holidays

Cinque Terre, Italy

Pretty decent place to stay in Cinque Terre, nice little rooms for the money you pay.

Kabul Backpackers Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Excellent location, if you go to Barcelona, stay here. Best hostel I've been too. The partying is hard if you want it to be, but not too hard you can't sightsee as well. Best hostel :))

Kabul Backpackers Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Stay here, best in Barca!

Shangri-Lagos Hostel

Lagos, Portugal

Some of the nicest people you will meet while travelling. Say hello to the night guard :) The only reccomendation would be air conditioning but I would still stay here over anywhere else in Lagos. You will have the besstttt time

Hotal Oriente

Madrid, Spain

Very good little hotel if you want a quiet time in Madrid, especially for the money you pay. Also very close to the palace and other cool Madrid sites

Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

This was an excellent hostel. The rooftop bar is awesome and the crowd is very young and keen to have a good time. The only drawback of my whole stay was that my sheets had bed bugs in them. Bring your own sheets. But if you are in Berlin, stay here and book in advance!

Birka Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

OK hostel, not that great for young people