Location British, Age 32

• England, Male, 25-30
Travel Joy Hostels Wimbledon, London, England
10th Apr 2013

Terrible Hostel, didn't seem to bad at first, good common spaces, free drinks and breakfast. However very uncomfortable bed. Lots of regular guests, unorganised staff. I was woken up all night long by other guests then staff woke me up at 4am to tell me I was in the wrong bed, even thou I was allocated that bed when I checked in. Stayed one night wish I hadn't!

• England, Male, 25-30
The Island Accommodation YHA, Phillip Island, Australia
8th Aug 2012

FElt more like a hotel, i little cold in the evenings, unless you are in the tv room. Wanted to enjoy the communal space a bit more, but the fire wasn't working so to cold to spend any time. Would recommend, staff were very friendly and helpful, the place was spotless and a pleasure to be in.

• England,
YHA York, York, England
6th Nov 2006

An option of a room with a double bed would be nice, if you are a couple staying but it was. fine for one night