• England, Male, 31-40
City Guesthouse, Toronto, Canada
5th Oct 2013

Loved my stay here. When I arrived at the room I was pleasantly surprised at the sheer size of it. The staff were very helpful on any queries that I may have had. The location was easy to get downtown. 5 minute bus ride to station and a short trip on the train downtown. All for 3 dollars a journey. Nice and big bathroom. Pc to use on site if needed and good Wifi in the rooms.

• England, Male, 31-40
La Sienna, New York, USA
27th Sep 2013

Really enjoyed my stay here. Very helpful staff who will help you anyway they can. The location is nice ans near to the 125th street station which is a short 15 minutes ride downtown. Like some, I was a little sceptical about staying in Harlem, BUT this in reality could not be further from the truth. Never once felt threatened at any time of day there, and always felt safe. Overall I'd recommend it. If I ever go back to NYC, I'm staying here.