Vila Madalena Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

I liked the single person bathrooms, the hairdryer outside was very convenient too. I disliked the bedding, the pillow I had was very lumpy, I think it is time for new ones. We were close to a lot of good food, and the staff were very helpful.

• 7th Aug 2014

Yes! Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Staff were great, super friendly and helpful, atmosphere was great, the hostel dinners were great, I should've stayed in Lisbon for longer! The best part was when we arrived very early in the morning from an overnight bus. The lounge area was set up with not only couches but a bed and sofa area. They let us stay there and have breakfast even.

• 27th May 2014

Residence les Ecrins

Brussels, Belgium

The only cons I could think of: A lot of stairs, so be careful if you have lots of heavy bags. Door and bell isn't automated so be prepared to wait a little, particularly in winter Otherwise, the room and service were lovely, room was actually much bigger and nicer than I thought it would be!

• 19th Feb 2013

Generator Hostel Copenhagen

Copenhagen, Denmark

• 14th Feb 2013

Mosaic Hostel

Rome, Italy

• 8th Feb 2013

I liked how they let you borrow beach towels, that was really great! I think I was supposed to get a bath towel when I first got there too but they must've forgot or something. The serving ladies and the fresh lemonade are very nice too.

• 9th Sep 2012