Yijiaqin Guesthouse, Zhangjiajie, China
12th Feb 2016

Just round the corner of a street of restaurants and food stalls and friendly staff. Close to bus/train station. Comfy and clean, hairdryer in the stairwell.

9th Feb 2016

Victor was really helpful - with tickets, things to eat, and knew the best routes around the park, especially for getting away from the crowds! There was a kotatsu style table (blanket above, hot coals below) which was nice and warm to drink a beer around after a day of hiking. Hair dryer available in the stairwell. Victor offered us towels when he saw we didn't bring any. I recommend getting the fried rice for breakfast, it's a hearty meal to start you off. Thanks for a fun trip Victor!

ths I'm very happy you have a good time here,welcome to here next time.

Apple Hostel, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
7.4
21st Nov 2015

Location in TST is good, though Chungking Mansions itself is a bit dodgy. The men stare a lot... Staff are nice. There's a hot water dispenser,and pre-boiled water in the fridge. The toilet tank/cistern's water refill wasn't working, so in order to flush, I had to manually refill it with water from the showerhead. Here's a pro to having the HK style shower above the toilet! I liked that the room had a fan, not just as A/C, since sometimes A/C can dry up the room a lot.

Very sorry for the maifunction of toilet flushing water. It was the whole building problem that the water pump failed. It should be replaced by 27/11,

Blue Backpackers Hostel, Busan, South Korea
5th Sep 2015

The Wendy House Gwangalli Busan, Busan, South Korea
3rd Sep 2015

Wendy is an awesome host. Even though I changed my arrival last minute, she was really accommodating. She took us to dinner & drinks with her friends, and made us eggs for breakfast in the mornings, just the way you like them too! It was great for meeting people and everyone was really friendly. It was clean, close to gwangan station, next to gwangalli beach. I had a great time, thanks Wendy!

Vila Madalena Hostel, Sao Paulo, Brazil
8.0
7th Aug 2014

I liked the single person bathrooms, the hairdryer outside was very convenient too. I disliked the bedding, the pillow I had was very lumpy, I think it is time for new ones. We were close to a lot of good food, and the staff were very helpful.

Yes! Lisbon Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
27th May 2014

Staff were great, super friendly and helpful, atmosphere was great, the hostel dinners were great, I should've stayed in Lisbon for longer! The best part was when we arrived very early in the morning from an overnight bus. The lounge area was set up with not only couches but a bed and sofa area. They let us stay there and have breakfast even.

Residence les Ecrins, Brussels, Belgium
19th Feb 2013

The only cons I could think of: A lot of stairs, so be careful if you have lots of heavy bags. Door and bell isn't automated so be prepared to wait a little, particularly in winter Otherwise, the room and service were lovely, room was actually much bigger and nicer than I thought it would be!

Generator Hostel Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark
14th Feb 2013

Mosaic Hostel, Rome, Italy
8th Feb 2013

HI Los Angeles - Santa Monica, Los Angeles, USA
9th Sep 2012

I liked how they let you borrow beach towels, that was really great! I think I was supposed to get a bath towel when I first got there too but they must've forgot or something. The serving ladies and the fresh lemonade are very nice too.