YHA London St Pancras

No hot water!!!

High Street Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Very small room for 2 people. Bathroom on top floor also small. No lift for suitcases.

Generator Hostel London

My second stay at Generator - the location close to town is particularly appealing. The facilities are great, although the wifi can be slow. Staff were very friendly and helpful which is really nice - as after you have been traveling the last thing you want/need are more hassles. The rooms have enough space for luggage and the under bed lockers are very convenient.

Dear guest, I am pleased to hear you did decided to stay with us once again and even more happy to see we were able to meet your expectations. I am sure our staff will be happy to hear the good comments, as we always do try our best to give the best service to each customer. However I am sorry to hear you did have some problems connecting to the Wifi, but given the amount of people trying to connect to our server it does sometimes interfere with the speed. But we are looking into upgrading our system. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. We do hope you are enjoying the last few weeks of 2012 and hope to see you soon. Regards, Alejandro Serp Guest Relations Supervisor

London Backpackers

My third stay at this hostel. I like the fact that the rooms have enough space for luggage etc. Although staying on a top bunk is a bit of a drag... Lockers are adequate. The free breakfast is pretty good and the wifi is good too.

Oxford Backpackers Hostel

Oxford, England

My second stay here. I like that there is enough space in the girls dorm for luggage, and also that there are free lockers in the rooms and hallways (with your own padlock). Some of the men used the ladies bathroom occasionally which was strange... There are quite a few long term residents and live-in workers, which can dominate the feel of the hostel at times. There are planned activities such as movie nights, and there was a Halloween party when I was there.

Generator Hostel London

Was helpful to have the lift as at so many backpackers you have to lug your luggage up and down stairs. A decent amount of space in room 22 which was good, and lockers under the beds were helpful. Good facilities, but some of the toilets were broken in downstairs female ablutions.

Dear guest, Happy to hear you did have a good experience and that you did find our hostel accommodating to your needs. I am sorry to hear about the problems you did encounter in the female facilities, but can let you know that it has been fixed now…sorry for any inconvenience caused. I do hope you do get the chance to stay with us again in the near future and I hope you did enjoy your visit to London and you were able to enjoy what this amazing city has to offer. Regards, Alejandro Serp Guest Relations Supervisor

Oxford Backpackers Hostel

Oxford, England

Globe Backpackers Plymouth

Plymouth, England

Smart Russell Square

Some of the girls showers were scalding and there was no temperature control. The 16 bed room dorm was very crowded with not enough space for everyone to put their things. The separating curtains were necessary.

London Backpackers