Affittacamere Assisana

Assisi, Italy

This accommodation has been a great surprise. It's very quiet and is located between the station and the city centre. The station is 10 minutes away by foot. You can either walk or take the bus to the city centre (1 EUR). Assisi is a quiet town but when too hot in the afternoon, you can easily go back to Affittacamere Assisana and have a nap. The electric fan is perfect and in the bathroom, cold water is cold, which is a delight in the summer. I highly recommend this place.

YHA Stratford upon Avon

Stratford-upon-Avon, England

Amazing place: piece and quiet and big lawn with tables on it.

Venture Hostel

I have been there before and there was too much noise on Saturday night at the bar. They have definitely changed their attitude and quiet is the word. Besides many rooms/facilities have been repainted. Finally showers seem cleaner than what they used to be. I recommend it.

Backpackers St. Pauli

Hamburg, Germany

I enjoyed the 7 EUR buffet breakfast : it was really worth it. It's a nice area and the street is very quiet. The hostel is very clean. The cleanest hostel I ever been for that matter. I recommend it.

Hyde Park Hostel

The location is great and the staff is efficient. Nonetheless the staff is not friendly (not a single smile) and moreover: no curtain in the room, no soap-holder in the shower, no locker AT ALL in the room.

Venture Hostel

I've been there before and I found they improved with cleanliness.

thanks for your postive comment

Residenza Santa Croce

Venice, Italy

I was very happy to find this hostel because of the Value for Money : to have such a clean bathroom for a dormitory for six is so great. I've been to hostels in London and we shared two (dirty) showers for the whole floor there. I checked Poor Facilities because hostel goers expect Wi-Fi or a kitchen but I didn't mind considering we are given so much useful information as we check in (where to find a supermarket or a self-service restaurant).

Brussels Hello Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

Showers are very clean, free breakfast is nice and there's even a yard with tables and chairs to have a chat.