Location Germany, Gender Female, Age 23

7.4
8th Sep 2014

We all in all had a nice stay. There were a few things that were kind of annoying thoug: the worst things were the beds, they squeek awfully with every turn and the upper bunk doesn't have a ledge so I with my fear of hights couldn't even close my eyes up there without panicking and had to sleep on the floor. Also the cool bar area seemed to always be shut except for breakfast wich was sad since it was the only place to hang out. Also no lockers. But all in all it's a nice hostel!

Wombats City Hostel Munich, Munich, Germany
8.0
16th Aug 2014

One of the nicest hostels I stayed in. Nice rooms with wooden bunk beds and tables, a lift and a nice chill out area. Everything was really clean and nice especially for the money. The only thing that put me off a little was the staff, they always seemed to make fun of me a little or not take me seriously/let me wait for/re explain things. Which was a little rude considering I was speaking english, a foreign language. But nothing major, I'd come back.

Hi there! Thanks very much for your rating! We'll talk to our staff about this but I'm sure they didn't want to make fun of you. They always fool around a bit to lighten the spirits and make people feel comfortable. Maybe that didn't quite work in your case and there was a misunderstanding of some sort. Anyway as I said, we'll have a look into this. Stay safe & happy travels!

Astor Victoria, London, England
8.0
7th Aug 2013

over all a good stay. though the room I stayed in was always super hot and damp cause you could hardly open the window and there was a shower in the room and the generally hot weather... And I didn't get much sleep due to the loud, bright lit street. Also no elevator and 4 floors. The breakfast was pretty poor compared to other hostels in this pricing area but that's London I guess...The rest of it was quiet good. Nice staff, lockers, a tv room with netflix!... I would stay there again :)

• Germany, All Female Group, 18-24
7.4
26th Feb 2013

we had a room on the forth floor with a breathtaking view over the city, just beautiful. But there is no elevator so walking up there multible times a day can get really tough. Nice staff. There were no real blankets and it was super cold in the room, it felt like a window was left open but they were all closed. There was a small radiator but it didn't do much. I recommend a sleeping bag. Also only 2 outlets in a 6 bed room. Nice breakfast. All in all an alright stay.

Wombats City Hostel Munich, Munich, Germany
22nd Jan 2013

great hostel! I was very happy about the lockers! sadly I couldn't open the windows in my room, someone had showered in there and I spent the whole night in unbearable heat. Also every time the person in my top bunk moved I was awoken by the very loud sound it made. But all in all I felt very good in the hostel and also the inner court was super cool!