Location: Germany, Gender: Female, Age: 20

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

One of the nicest hostels I stayed in. Nice rooms with wooden bunk beds and tables, a lift and a nice chill out area. Everything was really clean and nice especially for the money. The only thing that put me off a little was the staff, they always seemed to make fun of me a little or not take me seriously/let me wait for/re explain things. Which was a little rude considering I was speaking english, a foreign language. But nothing major, I'd come back.

• 16th Aug 2014

Astor Victoria

over all a good stay. though the room I stayed in was always super hot and damp cause you could hardly open the window and there was a shower in the room and the generally hot weather... And I didn't get much sleep due to the loud, bright lit street. Also no elevator and 4 floors. The breakfast was pretty poor compared to other hostels in this pricing area but that's London I guess...The rest of it was quiet good. Nice staff, lockers, a tv room with netflix!... I would stay there again :)

• 7th Aug 2013

we had a room on the forth floor with a breathtaking view over the city, just beautiful. But there is no elevator so walking up there multible times a day can get really tough. Nice staff. There were no real blankets and it was super cold in the room, it felt like a window was left open but they were all closed. There was a small radiator but it didn't do much. I recommend a sleeping bag. Also only 2 outlets in a 6 bed room. Nice breakfast. All in all an alright stay.

• 26th Feb 2013

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

great hostel! I was very happy about the lockers! sadly I couldn't open the windows in my room, someone had showered in there and I spent the whole night in unbearable heat. Also every time the person in my top bunk moved I was awoken by the very loud sound it made. But all in all I felt very good in the hostel and also the inner court was super cool!

• 22nd Jan 2013