• Hungary, Female, 25-30
7.7
18th Jan 2016

The room was very comfortable and I liked the showers as well. Cleanliness was excellent. I only had problem with the cleaning process itself. It was quite disturbing that the cleaning lady came into the room without knocking and before the check-out time. What if somebody is still sleeping before 10 am? And one more comment. I really missed that I couldn't wash my dishes.

hi there. dishes can easily be taken to the restaurant kitchen. we wash them. funny but we never had someone complaining that our staffmembers are cleaning the dishes ;). all good

• Hungary, All Female Group, 18-24
The Yellow, Rome, Italy
4th Oct 2015

We liked the hostel, it's very well-located, and there's a great atmosphere. The rooms were clean, but on the ceiling there was mould, and there was also problem with the toilet. The breakfast was great!

Hello! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us, we're very glad you enjoyed the atmosphere of the hostel! Thanks for the comment about the ceiling, we will definitely look into it. Come back anytime soon, Grazie, Amparo

• Hungary, Female, 18-24
Little Quarter Hostel, Prague, Czech Republic
29th Jul 2014

With my friend, we were happy to stay at Little Quarter Hostel since the location is excellent. The breakfast was fantastic , it really worths its price. The staff was kind, friendly and helpful all the time. Our only problem was with the quality of the bed matresses. On both beds we used there were big holes in the centre of the matress, so this way they weren't too comfortable. Otherwise, we loved the hostel!

• Hungary, All Female Group, 18-24
Rembrandt Park House, Amsterdam, Netherlands
23rd Mar 2013

We booked the accommodation with 7 girls and we did not expected this kind of quality place. It is fantastic, clean and the staff is incredibly kind. I can just recommend Rembrandt Park House for everybody who wants a nice and cheap place to stay.

• Hungary, Female, 18-24
Oxford Backpackers Hostel, Oxford, England
7.4
19th Aug 2012

I liked the paintings on the walls and the music during the day. However, the free wi-fi connection didn't work. Although I could use the computers there, but I couldn't use Skype for instance.